User Image

These clear summer nights really bring out the wistful streak in ol' Ivan. While I'm perfectly content to stay bound to Gaia, this verdant sphere I call home (it's where I keep all my best pens), I sometimes get the urge to explore the impossible expanse of stars above. And so I'll get up on my roof and stare at heaven's fine tapestry all night, shirtless as a jaybird no doubt, and wonder what adventure might be in store out there...

It recalls the tale of Rigel and Mintaka. You might know them as La Victoire's rather icy proprietors, but once they called the stars their home. The story goes that Orion, their father, banished them to Gaia to teach them a lesson about humility. I'm not quite sure it worked-- eventually, they got sick of their terrestrial life and hitched a ride into the wild starry yonder.

You can witness the tale in Starlight Redemption, which brings you along for their strange ride. And on a voyage like that, you're sure to bring back something pretty. It could be a rare item, a Cash Shop favorite or one of these great new exclusives:

User Image

Pick up a Starlight Redemption today, or stock up on a bundle for even more shots at this journey into the stars! I'll be right here, staring upward, forever shirtlessly yearning... hmm, I wonder if this means we'll have some new owners in La Victoire.