User Image

Well Gaians. It's Monday and I just woke up a minute ago, so I think it's safe to say that you know how my day is going so far. For as much as I know I'm a great shopkeeper, I am glad that I have Cygnus to fall back on some days, because if he wasn't here, I would've completely missed Lance's arrival this morning, and that would've meant these new items would've been late to getting on the shelves this morning...which Cygnus also did, now that I think about it. I guess I should thank him for this later. At any rate, here's what's new in the shop today.

User Image

User Image Poisonous Pony may be a pretty beast to look at, but be wary. You can guarantee that they're likely—neigh, they're certain—to stirrup some trouble for your day.

User Image The Spring Bakery Darling Bundle will give you a delicious set of treats to get you through the day, with a 10 pack of Spring Bakery, plus the bundle exclusive new recolor, Mixed Berry Donut Darling!

Get the Spring Bakery Darling Bundle!

Visit La Victoire for more!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!