User Image

Hello, Gaians. It seems that we've had a late-evening delivery to the shop, which I was rather surprised by, myself. I didn't order this item, and although it's possible that Jet did, he would normally say as much well before it arrived. He tends to get very excited about things that he's ordered, and as such it's not a difficult task to keep track of whether or not he ordered an item for the shop himself. The other thing that surprised me was...if I'm correct about this planet, things don't normally get delivered on Sundays, do they? ...Strange, all of it. Well, we certainly wouldn't order something in bulk if it wasn't meant to be put on the shelves, so I think it's probably safe to assume that this does indeed belong here. Have a look for yourselves.

User Image

User Image Cheerful Hwaiting is doing absolutely everything they can to make sure that they pass this exam. It's definitely gonna happen, no question about it! They just have to keep studying as much as they can until it's time, but they've got a smile on their face, and they're sure they can do it!

Get Cheerful Hwaiting!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!