User Image
User Image

Hey everyone! Did you remember to do your taxes? I sure didn't. Luckily, Cygnus has my back, right buddy?

We're going to jail.

What a kidder! I mean, it's not like I've never filed my taxes with the GRS before. Well, alright. I guess you could say it like that. How was I supposed to be expected to know this weird Gaia custom? Space doesn't have taxes, you know!

They're going to repossess my doll collection.

Oh man. Cygnus is having another nervous breakdown. I'll work on calming him down while you guys check out what's hip and happenin' in La Victoire! And uh, keep an eye out for Ivan, won't you? I'm pretty sure I have until midnight to get this paperwork done, but he's a little impatient about it all.

User Image

User Image Inari's Outcast features the charming and delightful little kitsune kit we know and love ready to set out on a grand and epic adventure. With the aid of a great many friends and the help of a little divine magic, the world will be forever safe with this multi-tailed champion!

User Image Mega Digi Daemon is a bit of fascinating code! This spirited little glitch is full of incredible poses taken straight from the digital plane. Pretty cool, right? It's been said that the aura of light is what fuels the fighting power this brilliant brawler packs! If you befriend it, you're guaranteed to have a loyal companion for life!

These amazing new Limited Quantity Recolors will be available in the shop until April 19th at 9:59 AM PDT or as soon as they sell out completely!

User Image

User Image The Dungeon Master Outcast Bundle features an adventurous five copies of the fun new chance item The Dungeon Master! It also includes the awesome new exclusive loot: Sumi’s Vigorous Outcast!

Control the fate of these lovely recolors in the new Dungeon Master. It is filled to the brim with a rainbow of items which can help you on your epic journey such as Raging Guardian Shaman, Sandman's Arraignment, and Subdued Simple Songstress! Also, hidden deep inside its lair are the amazing user-designed recolors [Animal] Baby Paw Dress-up Medal by Geminai The Baby Paw, Heavy Cat Breathing by Lavens, and Scat Fest by Cheap Mondays! Get your Dungeon Master Outcast Bundle before it sells out or leaves the shop on April 19th at 9:59 AM PDT to begin!

Alright! Now all I have to do to finish up this final column is divide my final gross income by the amount of times I hiccup in the average month, and adding any amounts equal to what I've spent on shop supplies, but not including any that were used to mend the shop's various damages made by rampaging, ghostly, feral, or downright naughty items. Then I take that total and add it to an amount equaling the number of times per day Cygnus and I high five (which is usually just one or two) multiplied by the approximate number of customers who scratch my chin, the number of letters in my mother's maiden name, and the first phone number I ever had, and how many times I've said the word "Gaians" in the last year. Wow! I might need some more time to work on this.... Uh, see you soon Gaians! Oops, better add another tally.

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!