User Image

You know one thing that everyone loves? A carnival! There's all the great fried food, the fun rides, the crazy shows... It's all so whimsical! But my favorite part -- besides stuffing my face full of funnel cake -- has to be the awesome games on the fairway. So what if I'm really terrible at them? I can still enjoy it, right? I just don't like to play against Cygnus, because he's surprisingly good at the ring toss. Anyway, the great thing about carnival games is that they're not only super fun to play, but they always have amazing prizes that you could win! And I love me some prizes, guys. Almost as much as I love the carnival itself! So I figured why not start the week off with something a little... different? That's right! We're gonna be having a little mini carnival of our own right here in La Victoire, complete with games that could win you prizes or gold! It's officially Carnival Day, everyone!

User Image

No tickets required to attend! All you gotta do is drop by La Victoire and pick up a Carnival Day. That gives you the chance to play one of our exciting games: Knock 'Em, Ring Toss, and Whack 'Em! Each one gives you the opportunity to score some fabulous prizes; you could win up to 500 million gold, or maybe even a valuable item like Volant Reverie 2nd Gen. or Monsieur Loyal's Reprise! The carnival is definitely back, baby. I gotta find myself a kicky little hat to go with my new role as a carnival barker (or I guess carnival mewler, in my case) but feel free to drop by and try our games! The carnival packs up at February 25th, 11:59 PM EST, so we hope to see you before then!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!