User Image

The last day of September! Gasp -- can you believe it? It's shocking to think the month is nearly over! Still, October brings the promise of some spooky fun and plenty of pumpkin-flavored goodies, so I'm pretty excited to kick off the new month. Let's take a look at some of the marvelous offerings we have today!

User Image

It seems like we're ending September with a spectacular bang if these Limited Quantity Items are anything to judge by. Passion Like Rose and Forest After Evening are both dark and mysterious, and perhaps more dangerous than they seem at first glance. Passion Like Rose surrounds herself with withering blossoms to represent the bleakness that festers in her heart, and Forest After Evening can easily cast a witch's hex on you that'll turn you into a... a newt, or something! I don't know, I'm making this all up. They actually might be lovely people who enjoy just sitting around watching cartoons. But isn't it more fun this way? Come see them for yourself before October 4th, 9:59 AM PST or before they sell out!

User Image

Hmm! Something in the shop smells like flowers, and I don't think it's any of Passion's black roses... No, I bet that lovely floral fragrance is coming from the adorable Lavender Bunilla! I've never met a purple bunny, but that doesn't stop this ensemble from being absolutely darling! Even Cygnus seems charmed by its regal hues. Or maybe he just likes rabbits? Curious and curiouser -- he better not like them more than star kittens, or I'm going to be very upset! At least they say that the smell of lavender is soothing. Breathe deep, Jet! Come find Lavender Bunilla here in shop, where it'll be available until October 4th, 9:59 AM PST!

User Image

It's our last Super September bundle! Oh man, this is kind of sad. I've been really enjoying each of these amazing themes! We've had everything from hard rockers to laidback hipsters, famous Gaians from Gimpi to Moira... But at least we're ending with a really great bundle! The Super September Body Dye Bundle contains oodles of body dyes, all at a great price! If you're looking for Purple Body Dye, Blue Body Dye, Black Body Dye, or other fabulous colors, drop by La Victoire and nab this bundle before it's gone!

User Image

Lastly, we're bringing back some of our favorite bundles to celebrate the end of the month! The following bundles have returned to the shop for a limited time only:

• Winter's Rose Pink Bundle
  • Ringmaster Bundle
  • Obsessive Affection Bundle
  • Seraphic Bundle
  • Amadea Bundle
  • Lestelle Bundle
  • Primrose Path Bundle
  • Duke of Lalune Bundle
  • Calm Lestelle Bundle
  • Punishing Luxuria Bundle

These bundles are only available for a limited time, so be sure to grab yours while it's still on our shelves!

That's all for right now, but stay tuned for more updates from yours truly!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!