User Image

I know the concert hasn't started yet, but I definitely hear music on the breeze. Is someone playing a beautiful harp nearby? I was pretty sure that main characters weren't supposed to hear the orchestra following them around. Either I'm not as important as I think, or there's an item in my shop churning out gorgeous tunes nonstop! I'll just listen closely and...oh, here it is!

User Image In Harmony is practically overflowing with motion and melody! Check out this ridiculously energetic chance item for a shot at winning some beautifully musical animated items like Astra: Sweet Music in the Air, Astra: Aggressive Sound, Astra: Catchy Music in the Air, Astra: Eternal Heartbeat, or even the awe-inspiring Astra: Prism Visualization!

Simply visit La Victoire to snag your own In Harmony single, five pack, or thrifty ten pack to get those notes flowing! See you soon, maestros!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!