Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Greetings, Cash Shop customers! Flynn here, bringing you a quick update on what's up at my little shop. I'll give you a quick update on some great new items, then a quick word with Dr. Singh and that unbearable lil' scamp Timmy. Here goes!

New Items:

User Image

LIMITED EDITION: Pora Ice!! - A cute icy Evolving Item available only through the month of December! Get it while it's cold!

The Abominable Scarf! - A sassy winter scarf, available in purple, green and white.

New Mood Bubbles! - Our mood bubbles are some of the most popular Cash Shop items. We've got some useful new ways to express your mood: check out the Frustrated, Broken Heart and "…" mood bubbles.

New Plushie! - Korora the Penguin! Who in the world could resist a cute little baby penguin plushie? If such a person exists, I don't even want to know about it!

LIMITED EDITION: The OMG Box! - You're in for a BIG surprise with the OMG (Oh My Gift) Box. When you open it up, you never know what you're going to get. It might be a regular item, it might be a Cash Shop item, or it might even be another gift box! If you're super lucky, you might even get the Ancient Chest, which is packed with never-before-seen rare items. Boxes inside boxes? It's madness!

Better hurry, because the OMG Box is available through December only! You can find the OMG Box under the "Holiday" list.

Items Leaving Soon:

On Monday, these items will be rotated out of the Cash Shop:

• Piggy Plush
    • Tiny Wings
    • Green Egg Shell
    • Skeleton Skin
    • All Emerald-colored Wedding items

To visit the Gaia Cash Shop, move your mouse over the "Market" menu and select "Cash Shop."

That's it for this week's update. Now let's have a quick Evolving Item Report from Dr. Singh and Timmy!
User Image

Dr. Singh: Welcome to the Evolving Item Report! Hopefully we can get through this pretty quickly, since I've followed through on my threats to weld Timmy into a metal drum. Isn't that right, Timmy?

Timmy: Mmph! You sure did, Doc! It's downright awful in here! Ha!

Dr. Singh: This week, the DandiiDooDad has started to evolve! If you've got a DandiDooDad in your inventory, make sure you unequip it and then reequip it. You'll notice that it's changed into a glorious ball of fluff! There's also a brand new Evolving Item: the Pora Ice! This interesting specimen evolves much faster than most items. It will undergo its full evolution during the month of December!

Timmy: Jinkies, I sure wish I could see it! It's pretty dark in here, except for all this glowin' green stuff. Say, Doc, whattaya think this stuff is?

Dr. Singh: Don't you worry about that glowing stuff, Timmy. Just sit tight and be nice and quiet and we'll have you out of there in no time.

Timmy: I sure hope so! The air's gettin' a little thin in here. I wouldn't have anything to breathe at all if it weren't for all these fumes!

Dr. Singh: Patience, my young friend!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces