Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hiya, Cash Shop customers! We've got an incredible new item today, plus a word from our friends Dr. Singh and Timmy. Let's have a look:

User Image

Ooh! We just got a shipment of the OMFG Box! It's the even crazier cousin of the beloved OMG Box, this time featuring a whole new random assortment of expensive store items, Cash Shop favorites, rare stuff, unreleased items from Gaia's past and brand new, never-before-seen items. Open the box at your own peril, though... it may contain a grisly surprise.

Each OMFG Box contains one randomly-selected item. Ready to get lucky?
To pick up an OMFG box, visit the Gaia Cash Shop! You can find it under the "Market" menu in the navigation bar. To learn more about Gaia Cash, click here.
User Image

Timmy: Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaauuuuuughh!

Dr. Singh: Timmy! Timmy? What's wrong in there? Are you having a bad dream?

Timmy: It's real, Doc! It's evil and it's comin' to get me! Save yourself! Eeeeeeeee!

Dr. Singh: What are you talking about? Is there something in the room?

Timmy: Good gravy, it's scurryin' around! It's the evil thing! The one Gene told us about!

Dr. Singh: Let me in, Timmy! Open this door!

Timmy: I can't! If I get off the bed, it's gonna bite my feet! Run away, Doc! Burn down the house! Save yourself!

*Shatter*

Dr. Singh: What was that noise?

Timmy: I think... I think it's gone! It jumped right out the window.

Dr. Singh: Open the door, Timmy. It may have left some evidence behind.

Timmy: No! Don't come in here! It might not be safe... plus, I drank six glasses of water before bed, and I just got mighty scared, soooo... I think we're gonna need a new quilt...

Dr. Singh: Argh! Why didn't you go before bed?

Timmy: Yeah... sorry, Doc... gonna need a new carpet, too. And some new wallpaper.

Dr. Singh: Yecch.

Timmy: It's my natural defense against predatory animals!

Dr. Singh: Well, now that you woke up the whole neighborhood with your screaming, maybe we should just go ahead and do the Evolving Item Report now.

Timmy: I dunno, I'm mighty traumatized right now...

Dr. Singh: Maybe it'll help get your mind of things. Plus, traumatized or not, we've got a job to do.

Timmy: Ehh... I guess, Doc... I'm just worried I'm gonna be emotionally scarred or somethin' unless I take a few minutes to settle down...

Dr. Singh: Buck up, little buddy! It'll only take a minutes, and we've got a pretty fun update today. We've got four items evolving this week, including two items reaching their final stages!

Timmy: That's nice, but...

Dr. Singh: Well, we might as well get this one over with... ugh... the Orindae has completed, and-- wait a minute! My lucky stars, Timmy! The hideous frog creature has undergone a remarkable transformation! It's... beautiful! Oh my, I wish I'd been nicer to it when it was a disgusting little warty tadpole.

Timmy: Hrm.

Dr. Singh: Next up, the White Drome Egg is reaching its final stage today after a long and eventful growing-up process, and its ultimate form reveals quite a shocking surprise! I'd say this has definitely been worth the wait, right?

Timmy: But I'm scared, Doc...

Dr. Singh: The Enchanted Book is continuing to bring its strange tale to life with an assortment of new fairytale apparitions, and the mystical energy of Inari's Bead is beginning to take shape. Some later generations of older items are also completing this week: 3rd Generation DandiiDooDad Spores. 8th generation Fausto's Bottles and 3rd generation Hermes' Moons have all finished evolving, meaning their full array of poses is unlocked.

Timmy: I'm just gonna go hide in the closet for a while.

Dr. Singh: If you'd like to pick up an evolving item for yourself, just stop by the Gaia Cash Shop. To get there, move your mouse over the Market menu and select it from the drop-down list. That's all for this week, folks! Sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night. Apologize for screaming at the nice people, Timmy!

...Timmy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces