User Image
User Image

Hey Gaians! Now, I don't want to be a cliche, but I have to say: I hate Mondays. I know, I know: a cat who hates Mondays and absolutely loves lasagna... but what can I say? Lasagna is the delicious layered cake of pastas. If anything, you could slap some candles on a nice big dish of lasagna and make your party twenty times better! Anyways, the fact of the matter is that I really hate Mondays. I know you guys probably do too, so I did my best to make the transition from weekend to grueling soul-wrenching toil as super prize-packed as possible! Check out what you can find in La Victoire:

User Image

User Image Banana Pudding Waitress is taking orders and collecting tips in the cutest cafe you'll ever come by! Visit her for a refreshing sip of tea and all the tasty desserts you can cram into your mouth, but don't leave a mess on your way out! This adorably stylish uniform isn't really for working in-- it's just cute!

Visit Banana Pudding Waitress before this fabulous Limited Quantity Item leaves the shop on March 13th at 9:59 AM PDT or as soon as it sells out completely!

User Image

User Image The lovely Delphiniums Bundle contains a collection of delightfully whimsical and fresh new finds to keep your spirits high and your love fierce. Open it up to receive the charming new Chuchu Scurry, the sleek Silently Mad Marionette, and dainty Sweet Earl Gray Mousse!

Hurry to La Victoire to get your hands on this stunning bundle before it leaves the shop on March 13th at 9:59 AM PDT or as soon as it sells out completely!

Visit me at the shop to take a closer look at all of these absolutely fabulous new finds! Until you get here, I'll just be napping in this box and teasing Cygnus. Don't worry-- if it's just in thought bubbles, he can't hear it anyways, right? See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!