User Image

Greetings, my angelic and demonic warriors! Thwack...

Bang!! POW! All these noises are coming from outside the shop! I hope the fighting doesn’t get out of control. All this din and commotion from the battlefield is making it impossible for me to nap, so in lieu of dozing I have made some fantastic bundles for you!

First I put together a bundle bursting with amorous attire. Take a look at the Ascent Bundle- it contains many celestial delights to get you a heavenly look with some famous styles befitting to all great bringers of light. Simply divine!

User Image

The Ascent Bundle contains:
  • Ciro's Ascent
  • Aria's Sin
  • Divine Angelique
  • Ciro's Flight
  • Aria's Invocation
  • Angelique

• This next bundle is splendidly diabolical! Give your wardrobe a twisted update with these wicked styles worn by demons themselves. With the Descent Bundle you will get a hellishly good deal on the latest in fiendish fashion!
    User Image

The Descent Bundle contains:
  • Azrael's Descent
  • Elegant Demonique
  • Chauntelle's Prayer
  • Chauntelle's Charm
  • Azrael's Rage
  • Demonique

• Why not take a break from battling (or napping) and stop by La Victoire to pick up your very own bundles! Don't tarry my gallant warriors these two special bundles will only be in the shop until Novemver 1st at 10:00 AM PST -and remember the shop is a neutral zone so keep the fighting outside!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!