User Image

All right, my animal compatriots! It's time to stand up and be recognized. We're as Gaian as all the rest of 'em, right? Sure, we may be slightly smaller, fuzzier, and have a few more hairballs than the average Gaian, but gosh darnit -- we're just as fabulously awesome as everyone else! Especially me. I mean, that goes without saying. But this isn't about me! This is about you, my future minions! And by minions I mean friends! But if you're interested in being a minion, just sayin', I might be holding some try outs later... Anyway! I think it's about time we celebrated all the animals that make Gaia great. Not just us new walkin', talkin' animals, but also all the cuddly companions from the past! Oh, and some really awesome animal-themed fashion, too. Toss it all together and what do you get? An animalstravaganza! One that's full of gorgeous items just like the ones pictured here:

User Image

With All Your Animal Base you could win up to one billion gold or fantastic items like North Kitten Star, Kandi Kitten, tons of rare animal furs, or even an [Animal] Angelic Halo! You might even score brand new animal recolors, like [Animal] Clever Doll or [Animal] Innocent Doll. Just pop one open and see what you get! Oh, but do you guys wanna know about the really special part? One lucky Gaian winner will get to choose a brand new animal base! It could be a fluffy sheep, a mouse, maybe a cute deer -- but not a rabbit. I've already seen a few of those sniffin' about lately... It's super easy to enter the contest, too! Every All Your Animal Base that you open counts as an entry into our animal base raffle. So all you gotta do is open them, claim your prize, and wait to see if any exciting news comes your way! The winner will be announced a week from today, and they'll be notified via a private message. Just remember that not every animal is the right match for Gaia! If it won't work with the critter system we've got right now, it's gonna be a no go. But aside from that feel free to go wild! Pun totally intended, by the way. All Your Animal Base will be in the shop until March 22nd, 11:59 PM EST so make sure you check it out -- who knows, you could be our very lucky winner! Be sure to stop by the All Your Animal Base forums to learn more about the rules and to chat with other Gaians about this super exciting opportunity. See ya around!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!