User Image

Good morning, Gaians! It's a beautiful day! The sun is finally out! It feels like it's been years since this building last saw sunlight, but there it is! It's undoubtedly there! It looks green outside! Can you believe it? It's really true! It's so beautiful that I almost didn't think it was real at first! But then Lance knocked on the door with a batch of new items for the shop, and I had to pinch myself because the day somehow got better than it already was! But don't worry, I won't pinch any of you. Instead, you can have a look at the items and believe it for yourself!

User Image

User Image Adorable Catsitter has all of these fantastically fluffy cats to watch, but...they're all being suspiciously quiet. And they're all staring at the same place. It's kind of unsettling, but it's probably not a problem...right?

User Image The Tailored Star: Spring Fling Lavender Bundle will give your wardrobe a complete overhaul going into the new season of style, with a 9 pack of Tailored Star: Spring Fling, plus the bundle exclusive Lavender Sugar Pollen!

Now, it's finally starting to look like spring outside, so maybe I'll go outside and bask in the sun for a bit! But don't worry, I'll be here when you arrive...and we'll have a whole bunch more coming your way later today, too! See you here!

Visit La Victoire for more!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!