Welcome to Gaia! ::

SUPER DANGAN RONPA 2 SPOILERS AHOY!!

Oh my gosh I am so pumped for this, especially because I'm going to be in Japan around the time it airs which means I get to see Super Japan Level Advertising. c: Like, I know when the DR anime aired someone got a picture of a despair truck, and there's always things like billboards and even cafes in some cases.

I may get to see a billboard with my anime husband on it (it's definitely not Gundam Tanaka it's...it's Teruteru yeah totally). Of course I've also gotta make sure to get pics of any Souda-related advertising for my girlfriend. c:

Now granted, the DR anime really didn't do the game much justice...but it was still nice to see things like Syo and Alter Ego animated. I think I'm most pumped about chapter 4's roller coaster event being animated for this one (but absolutely nothing else in chapter 4. nothing.) the roller coaster event is just so cute like...everyone...so happy....and like all those little things like Ibuki's concert in chapter 3 and the feast in chapter 1...gosh just so many happy events to be animated but also a lot of despair (CHAPTEERRRR 4 WHY DOES THAT EXIST) also I'm pretty pumped about seeing Kamakura animated because who doesn't want to see those beautiful locks animated. Floating in the wind.

But yeeeaaahhh, really can't wait for this summer and I really hope that it at least turns out better than the first anime because that one was kind of eh. It wasn't bad but like, eh.

Fashionable Consumer

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I want mai Komaedaaaaaa.

But yeah, even if they totally ******** it up, I'd still watch it for the insane puffy marshmallow. But hopefully they don't LOL. But an SDR2 anime hasn't been announced though, has it? I know that hint with Usami's there, but who knows. D: I really hope there will be one though, and it will be 24 episodes. At least.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,925 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I need my waifu Nanami.

I don't think think it's been officially announced, but they wouldn't throw Monomi in there if they weren't confident in a second season.

Blessed Giver

12,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
I can't wait, Im really looking forward to seeing Hinata and Souda~

Big Singing

14,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I am very excited for it, I preferred SDR2 a lot more. I'm just so excited to see how the murders and trials will look animated, especially chapter 2 and 5.

Saionji, Gundam, Teruteru, Komaeda and Peko are my favourite characters. emotion_kirakira

Divine Sweetheart

I'm really looking forward to seeing Sonia animated, if we do get this second season.

...I'm not looking forward to seeing an animated version of the second trial, though. Ouch.

Bashful Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
Prince_Starbot

i need to see animated komaeda and animated owari i love them both

MisaFrank's Prince

Hatted Friend

cant wait to see nidai and gundam!! honestly i cant wait to see everyone
hopefully the executions will be not traced this time (I Doubt It)

Interesting Consumer

2,425 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
yeah hasn't been set into stone yet for number 2.......but first one was great...and im prolly going to skip the games ...i enjoy the anime better.....so we can only hope for number2!!!!!

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
I can watch my adopted son (teruteru) be murdered

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash