Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

Funky-P3t3
Cb Lord
hmmmm i'd have to say outlawstar or trigun style.too me,ican adjust to 95% i just cant stand disportionate style like onepiece has

I remember seeing a Trigun movie forever ago. Vash is something special. I also dig the art style a lot. Never seen Outlaw Star though, but some of the ladies look familiar. Maybe I saw references made to the show...

Would you say you're into Space type shows with a Western element? o: Or is it Space in general??
1.outlaw star is my favorite show..it came on lke 4:3 or 5 est long time ago and had brief airings long time ago on cartoon network/adultswim. theres another space anime in the same "universe"called angel links they cameoed in one of the episodes..i need to watch that oddly

Dangerous Player

I still consider stuff 4kids gets their hands on anime, The question is not if it is anime or not. the question is if it is tolerable. One piece is good, but 4kids butchered it. Same with yu-gi-oh. Good thing Funimation got YGO.

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Still anime. It's not really worth discussing.

Anyway speaking of, I'm actually kind of upset that 4kids is gone. I mean, who else are we gonna make fun of?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff