Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love the show! smile

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
YYH is one anime that keeps it short sweet and simple.
Its an instant classic that ages well over time.
my only dislike was the Eizou hakusho special.that was very misleading

Shy Wolf

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
i had been thinking about re-watching it for a while now, since i loved it while i was younger. perhaps i will soon! i have been finding all the YYH merchandise i got back then

Lonely Hunter

21,790 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I really like that anime compare to other Shonen becuase it's shorter, so it get more to the point, the battles don't drag on, more comedy and has more character development.
victorsaurus
I really like that anime compare to other Shonen becuase it's shorter, so it get more to the point, the battles don't drag on, more comedy and has more character development.

I agree. I normally get bored with Shonen anime because of the long boring fights with little to no substance otherwise, but even when everything is momentarily peaceful it's still fun to watch. I loved how Hiei changed over the course of it. He's my favorite cat_biggrin

Loyal Lunatic

KayaKit
victorsaurus

I agree. I normally get bored with Shonen anime because of the long boring fights with little to no substance otherwise, but even when everything is momentarily peaceful it's still fun to watch. I loved how Hiei changed over the course of it. He's my favorite cat_biggrin

I think I've decided that Kurama is my favorite. Over all, it's a hard decision cause the character development was so perfect, I love them all.
Zog Bog
KayaKit
victorsaurus

I think I've decided that Kurama is my favorite. Over all, it's a hard decision cause the character development was so perfect, I love them all.

True! Hiei is still my favorite, but not by much. He went from this evil jerk we were supposed to hate to this guy who despite still being grumpy is there for all of them when it counts in the end. I guess they all changed a lot but Kurama I liked from the start so he didn't make quite as big an impact on me. I really love their interactions with each other and the way the trust and friendship builds too.

King Strawberry

11,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
I have to say, to this day Yu Yu Hakusho is by far my favorite anime to date. The characters are what truly make the show because of the chemistry between them and how much every single one of them is different, even the side characters and the Villains. I just cannot understand why anyone would even bash on it? And yes, I actually enjoy the dub of it more than the sub even though both are equally well done acting wise.
Overall the series is simply amazing and I cannot think of a single part in which the story drags out or becomes boring like, Sailor Moon or DBZ. Yes, when I say Sailor Moon I'm strictly referring to the anime because yeah, it drags out a lot.
Anyway, my favorite in the series has and always will be tied with Kuwabara and Jin. Those two just make me smile the most out of the entire series and really, Kuwabara doesn't get enough props. He came to his rivals funeral, bawling, showing he actually cared for him in the end and then later joined up with him. Hell, he has a Spirit Sword and is a human. The only human who actually has a power that was lying dormant in him the whole time. Yes, yes you can argue Yusuke did to but his were basically given to him by Koenma.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff