Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I was wondering if anyone else saw oneof the latest anime, One Week Friends. I was a bit skeptical, considering I consider most anime to be crap. But then I was pleasantly surprised with One Week Friends, since I've always wanted to get into a decent romance/drama anime. If you saw the anime already, what do you think of it?

Friendly Browser

There's a lot to watch this season.

And yet this one if probably in my top 3.

I'm expecting a light-hearted tale about friendship.
And I don't see this series disappointing me.

For Tomorrow's Husband

i'm really enjoying it so far, and i hope this ends up being super depressing

Miiyunah's Husbando

Have not seen but you've deff had me interested mind giving me a quick shpeal on the plot?

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Clever Faux Fox
Have not seen but you've deff had me interested mind giving me a quick shpeal on the plot?

Hase Yuki wants to be friends with his lonely classmate Fujimiya Kaori. She doesn't want to because her memory resets every week, so she always forgets about friends and the fun she had with them. Of course, Hase is willing to be her friend every week and deal with her memory loss.

I was thinking of 50 First Dates when I saw this memory loss idea, except I found One Week Friends handles it much more endearingly. There's only two episodes out so far, but I already care about the two main characters.

Miiyunah's Husbando

Silver Highlights
Clever Faux Fox

Hase Yuki wants to be friends with his lonely classmate Fujimiya Kaori. She doesn't want to because her memory resets every week, so she always forgets about friends and the fun she had with them. Of course, Hase is willing to be her friend every week and deal with her memory loss.

I was thinking of 50 First Dates when I saw this memory loss idea, except I found One Week Friends handles it much more endearingly. There's only two episodes out so far, but I already care about the two main characters.

Worth hearing out,
thank you,
will watch tonight.
Cowboy Bebop marathon has made me a little numb. emotion_zombie

Gracious Tycoon

Riunite

It's more cutesy and fun than super depressing. The first episode is the most feels that the series will have.

Lonely Lunatic

Right in the feels, just... right in the feels sad

Enduring Friend

Its on my "to watch" list. Just gotta finish up some winter animes.

Sounds like it'll be watching the movie "50 First Dates", except funner because the time frame (a week) is actually useable and its highschool kids so yeah.

Partying Reveler

It's definitely cute, usually don't like this type art style, but i can't help loving how this is , probably cause the characters. I know it has a manga, does this one have a LN ? So far i say it's in my top 5 this season.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Metal Fennrir
Right in the feels, just... right in the feels sad

Shhhhh.... dont fight it. Just take it all in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sunny Sanity
Riunite

It's more cutesy and fun than super depressing. The first episode is the most feels that the series will have.

I thought it was cutesy and fun too, though not on the level of a KyoAni anime. If a KyoAni anime is a stylishly popular idol that everyone knows, then One Week Friends is a cute little girl-next-door taking care of a retarded puppy that struggles with learning how to roll over.

Gracious Tycoon

Silver Highlights
Sunny Sanity
Riunite

I thought it was cutesy and fun too, though not on the level of a KyoAni anime. If a KyoAni anime is a stylishly popular idol that everyone knows, then One Week Friends is a cute little girl-next-door taking care of a retarded puppy that struggles with learning how to roll over.

When you say KyoAni, I think of adaptions of Key VNs and Suzumiya Haruhi. I seem to forget that they've mostly been animating otaku-pandering series lately.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sunny Sanity
Silver Highlights
Sunny Sanity
Riunite

When you say KyoAni, I think of adaptions of Key VNs and Suzumiya Haruhi. I seem to forget that they've mostly been animating otaku-pandering series lately.

Otaku-pandering? Like how they seem to cash in on the popularity of moe?

Gracious Tycoon

Silver Highlights
Sunny Sanity
Silver Highlights
Sunny Sanity
Riunite

Otaku-pandering? Like how they seem to cash in on the popularity of moe?

I guess they've always done that, but ever since Tamako Market, nothing they've produced has had any substance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff