Welcome to Gaia! ::

I feel like I jumped on the hype train a little bit late but I love ll! Any other fans out there?
It is so great to see how many people are starting to love this anime !
I originally watched it from seeing NicoMaki artwork last year on tumblr, and then I found NozoEli....My life has increased ever since. (T T) heart heart
I was so scared no one was gunna respond to this omg thank you parafait gays angel~
Oddly enough tsubahono is my otp, I'm still unsure aboout how that happened razz

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Of course I love this show... It was my favorite anime of the year for two straight years. I just bought a bunch of random mini-posters for it yesterday, and I currently have a Honoka statue coming in the mail from Ebay to join my Umi statue.

How can you not love a series where, right in the first episode, the main character does a peppy song and dance routine in the middle of ******** traffic?
Touche~

User Image

I don't have much money and that's the one thing I'd treat myself to! It's really breaking my spirit!

Alien Cosmonaut

My best friend loves it, I don't really care for it especially (It's better than most modern moe/slice of life, I'll definitely say that) but it's cute and makes me think of my friend whenever I see it. Maki's my favourite of the girls.

MisaFrank's Prince

Hatted Friend

i got into it through the game and didnt know it had an anime until 3 months after

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

3/10 they're cute but none of them are makoto kikuchi and it's not idolm@ster

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Object of Affection 150
      User Image

User Image

User Image ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ ┅┅ ┅┅

'cause i wanna be { sweet } || but i wanna be w i l d || if i wanna find my own style
      so, i make a m i s t a k e, then i do it { again } || but do it the best way that i can

I first heard of it when I downloaded this School Idol fesitival App
                              It's a cute game. A DDR kinda style but with your fingers.
                              I loved the songs and when I searched for them on youtube.
                              I figured out that it was an Anime smile
                              I just recently started watching the episodes.
                              It's fairly cute and I enjoy the songs.
So As I Pray

Ironically that's the score I'v seen given to idolm@ster so I'm scared of watching it and wasting my time if it's really that bad lol

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

arcticGalaxies
So As I Pray

Ironically that's the score I'v seen given to idolm@ster so I'm scared of watching it and wasting my time if it's really that bad lol

son i don't even watch the im@s anime
it's all about the raising sim
******** this rhythm game bullshit that's sucking everyone in with micro transactions on the side

Ruthless Bunny

i saw the first season and the first episode of the second season, but i lost interest.
So As I Pray
arcticGalaxies
So As I Pray

son i don't even watch the im@s anime
it's all about the raising sim
******** this rhythm game bullshit that's sucking everyone in with micro transactions on the side

Ah, I haven't looked into the game yet. But coddamn if SIF isn't eventually going to hurt me financially lol.

Angel Gheist
i saw the first season and the first episode of the second season, but i lost interest.

Aww, that's too bad.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
arcticGalaxies
So As I Pray

Five episodes in, that's about the score I gave it.

Beloved Miko

9,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ooh Ooh I'm a fan~!
I found the game first before I found out about the anime.
2nd season is kinda meh though..
And I started shipping girls. XD (*Cough NozoEli*)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff