Welcome to Gaia! ::

i dont know how to make this as anime.. can you help me to make it?
i hope you like the story of what i wrote.. its not finish yet smile

Once there was a girl namely Sachi-san she always dreamed to have a guy that will stays with her forever. As she grows older, it is her 15 years of existence; she wants to find a lover. After her school, she always goes in her room and read fairytales and other love stories. She’s not an intelligent teenager, but God gave her a talent, she knows how to draw, she plays guitar, and she wrote songs. Because of her talent, Sachi-san got an award; she got 1st in poster making and song writing composition in her school. During her high school days in Nomida High School, she met Kansu-kun from Kabusaki High School. Sachi-san is the representative of her school in Provincial high school level poster making contest and Kansu-kun was also representing his school. There were 64 contestants coming from different high school in their province. Kansu-kun introduces his self to Sachi-san. Later on, the contest were about to begin.

KANSU-KUN: “Good luck to both of us Sachi-san, let’s just do our best!
SACHI-SAN “Thanks Kansu-kun ! Good luck also ! hope one of us will win in this game “

And they were all focus in their drawings. As they announce the winner, Kansu-kun and Sachi-san were very nervous. The Governor of their province announced the winner.

Mrs. Tamida: And the Third place goes to Irukome Hamnido of Kaoraki High School ! and now the Sencond place goes to.... Kansu-kun Akiromo of Kabusaki High school ! and the first place goes to Sachi-san Kamhite of Nomida High School ! Congratulations winners!, and so Sachi-san and Kansu-kun got it !

KANSU-KUN: “You see Sachi-san ! we made it ! congratulations ! you won ! your drawing was so beautiful than me !
SACHI-SAN : “Congrats also to you... you got it too.. ! so uummm I’m going now in our Town, it was nice to met you. By then”
KANSU-KUN: “ohh.. wait ! can i have your number before you go ? (Blushing) if that’s good enough with you.

And Sachi-san gave her number to Kansu-kun. They were became close friends. From the place of Sachi-san, it took about 30 minutes away from Kansu-kun hometown, so when Kansu-kun has a enough time, he goes to Sachi-san to meet her. As weeks goes by they always chatting, hanging around, and they always eat together. Kansu-kun fell in love with Sachi-san, and secretly she felt the same also. As days go by, they walked in the beach, the place was so romantic in a fine-looking sunset Kansu-kun tells Sachi-san,

KANSU-KUN: “you know Sachi, the day that we first met you had catch my eye, i want you to be a part of me, i never felt this way before, I’m falling in-love with you. When you’re here by my side, i feel lucky and I’m not alone. I want you to be my girlfriend; i hope you won’t decline me. Would you like to be my girlfriend?”
Sachi-san replied, “Kansu-kun, I’m happy that we’re friends, I’m afraid that our friendship will be vanished if we are in a relationship. Friendship would be better than a lover.
KANSU-KUN: “But Sachi ! i don’t do any foolishness! I promised that I will take care of you.
SACHI: “ But Kansu-kun....”
KANSU-KUN: “I LOVE YOU ! i am begging you !.. please be my girl?

And Sachi-san hug Kansu-kun very tightly and they’re in together. Sachi-san introduced to her parents Kansu-kun, and Kansu-kun also introduce Sachi-san to his parents so that their relationship will be in legal. Months passed by, their families were closed together. In every their monthsary, they watching cinema in mall, eating together in a finest cuisine, and having a family bonding together with Kansu-kun sisters or the brother of Sachi-san.

SACHI-SAN: “Would you mind if i ask you a question?
KANSU-KUN: “What is it?
SACHI-SAN: “HHMmm what will you think will happen to us 10years from now?
KANSU-KUN: “I dunno, maybe I’ll be a Engineer ! and maybe you and I will be married already. How about you hun?
SACHI-SAN: “i dreamed to be a Restaurateur, i wanna cook food in different cuisine, i want to manage my own restaurant, maybe be in that time, you will have another girl living together.
KANSU-KUN: “Why you say it so? It will never happen ! i promise!
SACHI-SAN: “hun, Promises are meant to be broken, always remember of that.
KANSU-KUN: “it wont happen my love 

It was their Graduation Day ! When Kansu-kun went to the City of Omiyato to pursue his dreams to be an Engineer. Kansu-kun decided to talked with Sachi-san.

Kansu-kun: “Sachi-san, I promise to love you even though were far apart now, you will always be in my heart.”
Sachi-san: “ i will miss you Kansu-kun, hope that you will always stay as you and don’t ever look behind. Just bear in your mind that I am waiting for you, Its been a 3 months that we won’t see each other again. If you miss me, just call me in my number, or chat me if you have a time. I love you”
KANSU-KUN: I Promise that i would be back. I love you too hun”

Sachi-san hug tightly Kansu-kun and went back to her home. Kansu-kun was silently crying and it’s hard for him to leave Sachi-Kun because she love her much, but he need to do this for his future and his desire to be an engineer. Sachi-san enrolled in her town, in Nomida State University in a degree of Hospitality Management and Kansu-kun was enrolled in Southern East University of Omiyato. Sachi-san meets her new friend in college. Sachi-san texted and leave an email to Kansu-kun but he doesn’t have any reply.
Sachi-san was sick in the presence of Kansu-kun.

(in her classroom)

ISHIRO: “hey Sachi-san ! will you go in Freshmen party? The sophomore said that it was very awesome and we will surely enjoy it !
SACHI-SAN: “uummm just enjoy with it.. i decided just to study my lessons.
MIKHAII: “C’mon girl ! This party is for us ! don’t be a Kj !
SACHI-SAN: “UUmmm alright ! i will !

Mikhaii, Ishiro,Chang and Lizzuo was the new bestfriends of Sachi-kun. As days goes’ by Sachi-san became a deans lister of their class, she is the first in all of the freshmen’s. Sachi-san, Mikhaii, Ishiro, Chang and Lizzuo was chosen to go in Omiyato to have their seminar in Ryokoba Hotel, By mentioning that place, Sachi-san remember her boyfriend Kansu-kun. Sachi-san and her friends was now arrived in Omiyato. They went to a mall. As they were walking in the mall, Sachi-san saw Kansu-kun.

SACHI-SAN: “Kansu-kun!! “
KANSU-KUN: “Sachi-san??”
SACHI-SAN: “oohh,, .! how was you ! it’s been a long time since we’re not talking and seeing each other !
KANSU-KUN: “sorry hun, my cell phone has snatched by someone, and i can’t open my e-mail because someone has hack it !
SACHI-SAN: “but why you don’t make any way? Supposed that you already know my number?”
(A LADY WAS COMING)
MEE-WO: “ohh babe, im done, so let’s go? Who’s with you? Your friend? Who is she?
KANSU-KUN: “.. aaahh ummmm... “
SACHI-SAN: “ ahh now i know ! by the way, I’m SACHI-SAN, ex girlfriend of KANSU-Kun ! gotta go Kansu-kun ! hope your doing good at all times !

Sachi-san walked away with tears in her eyes.

Ishiro: “who ‘s that guy?
SACHI-SAN: “He’s.... Kansu-kun, he’s with her new girlfriend”
CHANG: We’re sorry to hear that Sachi.
SACHI-SAN: its alright.. im fine by now. Not totally
LIZZUO: Time can heal the pain he gave in you.

From that day, Sachi-sun didn’t believe in True love, because he thought that boys are the same, they are polygamous and they will just break your heart after they will show there sweetness in you. Sachi-san enjoyed being single, she’s happy now with her friends and she make herself busy so that she could forget Kansu-kun. As the years passed by, she is already third year in college. She was already a well-known student because of her achievements; she competed in different colleges and university in terms of about academic. It’s now on her 4th year in college and she’s now taking up her on the job training in a well-known hotel in the country of United Kingdom in London. Her best friends went in Sweden and China to have also their OJT. As Sachi-san walked alone in the seashore of London and throwing a stone. A guy catches her feat.

DYLAN: “Hey.. Why are you throwing a stone their?
SACHI-SAN: “ uumm nothing, just to make myself relaxed, just try it and surely you’ll feel better !
DYLAN: “Alright, its weird but i have to try..”
: are you not from this country right?
SACHI-SAN: “yah.. . so are you from here?
DYLAN: “Yah.. I’am, i am Dylan and you?
SACHI-SAN: “ i’m Sachi-san”

Dylan and Sachi-san become friends. Dylan has a business, he came from a rich family. Sachi-san tells what’s her life in her country is and she talks about her stay in London and her work.

(in the Hotel)
SACHI-SAN: “i met a guy in a beach yesterday. He is a good looking man. He’s handsome.
KRYSTA: “ohh Sachi-san don’t tell me that you are falling in-love again?
SACHI-SAN: “No, im Not! We’re just friend
WILLIAM: “Its always start in a friend.. hhmm
SACHI-SAN: umm i don’t know what you think guys... Let’s go back to work.

On her day off, Dylan bring in Sachi-san in his house. Sachi-san was very amazed what she’ve seen in his house. Dylan didn’t always stay in his house because of his business. During the day off of Sachi-san, Dylan bring him in a different tourist spots of London. Sachi-san was very amazed in the beauty of London. She is secretly in-love again with Dylan. It is the Birth day of Dylan so Sachi-san went to Dylans apartment.

SACHI-SAN: (brought a Cake) “why that the door is open?

She entered the room of DYLAN. Dylan with her Ex girlfriend Tiara were kissed together. Sachi-san saw it and she was shock of what she has seen. She felt sad about that and she leaves the cake in Dylan’s table, and she cries secretly. Dylan saw Sachi-san. Dylan tries to explain what happened but she has run away.

DYLAN: “This is worthless! I already told you that i don’t want to see you again! I was hurt when you did it to me, and i have moved on. Please stay away and don’t you show your face again to me! I hate liars!
TIARA: “Why? Are you falling in love with somebody?”
DYLAN: “ If i would say yes ! what will you do huh?”
TIARA: “I will make your life miserable!”
DYLAN: “please! This relationship was over! Leave me alone!
(Dylan pushed Tiara away in his door and he closed it powerfully,

Sachi-san cried and cried, she asks herself why she is crying. Suddenly Dylan Knock on Sachi-san’s door. Sachi-san open the door.

DYLAN: “hi, who made you cry?”
Sachi-san: “This is nothing”
DYLAN: “Alright, um thanks for the cake. can i please take you out with me tonight?”
SACHI-SAN: “umm no, It’s your birthday today and maybe your girlfriend is waiting for you now, just go with her. (Tears fell down)
DYLAN: “huh? What? Girlfriend? I have no girlfriend at all. I’m single. The one who came from my apartment is my ex, we’re done.
SACHI-SAN: “i see but, i saw when you kissed, i saw you’re still love her”
DYLAN: “It’s pointless! I don’t love her! Why you don’t believe in me? Are you jealous?”
SACHI-SAN: “No !, there’s no reason for me to get jealous, we’re just friends right?”
DYLAN: (hug Sachi-san) you know, what the truth? Im falling in-love with you, i am afraid that you will declined me, because you said that you hate boys. I love you and that’s true. Please? Gimme a chance. Please? I’m begging you. Please let me love you.

And they enjoyed dating in a most romantic place in London at that night. Months has passed by, It is the last day of Sachi-san in UK. She didn’t tell that it is her last day to Dylan, because she don’t want to hurt Dylan, and she knows that Dylan could see much better women than her.

DYLAN:” Where is Sachi-san?”
KRYSTA: “ sir? Sachi-san was no longer here, she’s going back in to her country”
DYLAN: “WHAT ! she didn’t tell me that ! what time is her flight?”
KRYSTA: “I think its 3:00pm sir”
DYLAN: “Alright, thanks, I have only an hour to see here. Gotta go.”
KRYSTA: “Hurry sir before it’s too late !
DYLAN: “yah i know right”

Dylan drives his car fast. When he arrived in the airport, the guard stops him to enter and he tell to Dylan that the plane has just depart, and Dylan went back in his apartment sadly. Sachi-san in the airplane felt bad. She was very guilty because she didn’t tell Dylan that she will going back again. Sachi-san went to their School and tell her story about what she have in UK during her OJT. On the day of her graduation,she got MAGNA CUMLAUDE and got many awards that she bring in the pride of her school.

MATSITE: Congratulations my dear daughter. I’m very proud of you. Now, you have our blessing to find your way for a better life. Where ever you will go, don’t forget to thank God.
SACHI-SAN: Thanks mom,
MATSITE: We have a surprise for you.. .

She was surprised of what she have seen. She saw DYLAN carrying a flowers and he greet her.

DYLAN: Congratulations my love.
SACHI-SAN: (crying) why you’re here? How did you get in here?
DYLAN: “it doesn’t matter. Its your day today. So please stop crying
SACHI-SAN: “im sorry i didn’t tell you that i will go here. Im afraid that.....
DYLAN: “ssssshhh.. don’t try to explain, i understand, please stop crying (Dylan hug SAchi-san)

After their graduation, Sachi-san tours Dylan in their country. They went all over the beautiful spots of her country. They went to Omitayo and have a shopping there. DYLAN Buy a pair of necklace for him and for SAchi-san, so Sachi-san finds an expensive sunglasses for her collection.

KANSU-KUN: “Hey ! You’re still beautiful Sachi-san, How are you? Are you still studying?
SACHI-SAN: “i’m good. recently, i’ve graduated from a degree of Hotel Management.”
KANSU-KUN: “Good for you. So would you like to go out with me?”
DYLAN: “..EEEHhmmmmMm ! hi? Im Sachi-san boyfriend, you better ask permission from me.”
KANSU-KUN: “ohhh why? Are you the husband of her? Haha shut-up a*****e!
DYLAN: “You BUSTARD !!! (angrily)
SACHI-SAN: “please Kansu-kun, we have to go. Bye.
KANSU-KUN: “Wait Sachi-san! Sorry for hurting you. I miss you ! please give me a chance ! i still love you! My life would be useless without you ! please ! please !
SACHI-SAN: “I’m sorry Kansu-kun, i do forgive you for what have you’ve done to me. But it is already past, i have moved on. Im happy now with my boyfriend.. im sorry.. Please dig a deep hole and burry our memories.. BYE
KANSU-KUN: “I can’t ! please ! if you go ! see me in the HOSPITAL DYING! SSSAAAACCHHHIIII---SSSSSAAAAAANNNNNN !

Dylan and Sachi-san walked away, but Dylan always thinking of what happened.

DYLAN: “is he what you are talking before?
SACHI-SAN: “yah.. but, it just passed. For now, the only i love most was you.
DYLAN: “Do you still love him?
SACHI-SAN: “When i saw him, i feel the pain he gave in me, i was hurt, and at that time, my heart became a stone. But when i met you, you brought a light in my life. You teach me how to love again. So please Let’s move on with it.
DYLAN: “i hope so that you already forget him. I trust you.

The nurse cousin of Sachi-san calls her and tells that Kansu-kun was rushed in the hospital, and Sachi-san go quickly.

SACHI-SAN: “Kansu-kun ! please don’t do this ! please! (crying)
TADUMO: “You know what happened 3years ago? My son Kansu-kun wants to regret what he have done in you. Kansu-kun loves you so much. He broke-up with Mee-wo because he doesn’t love her; it is just Mee-wo. He tries to find you but he can’t because he is sick. He has a Heart disease . The only thing that bears in his mind that only the destiny will say if you will see each other again.

Sachi-san don’t know what to do. He already love Dylan but, she is afraid of Kansu-kun condition.

DYLAN: “I love you Sachi-san, but for now, i will go back in London.

Sachi-san went to the hospital, and she deeply talked with her ex boyfriend Kansu-kun.

SACHI-SAN: Kansu-kun, i love you..but being my friend. We couldn’t bring back the past. It is just happened. Please move on. For now, i don’t want to be you girlfriend, but, I’m willing to be your bestfriend. (tears fell down)
KANSU-KUN: “Sachi-san, Do you really love DYLAN?”(crying)
SACHI-SAN: “Yah, More than my life. He gave everything i want.
KANSU-KUN: “ But im willing to give you all that i have ! Name it and i will buy it ! please stay ! don’t leave me..”
SACHI-SAN: “I won’t leave you, i promise you..That im here as your friend”
KANSU-KUN: “i don’t want to be just friends, i want to win you back ! Give me a time to prove you how much i love you..”
SACHI-SAN: “You don’t Have to do that, if you love me, Set me free”
KANSU-KUN: “is that what you want?”
SACHI-SAN: “yah.. . i want you to be happy for what i’ve got”
KANSU-KUN: “Alright, even though it’s hard, i set you free. But always remember, i will always be here when you need me, and i will wait for your..”
SACHI-SAN: “Thank you Kansu-kun !

SANCHI-SAN send a text message and a email for DYLAN, But he didn’t answer it. She is now afraid that he will do what kansu-kun did in her. 2 Months later, she receive a call from the hotel she have been working in U.K, They want to work Sachi-san for them. Sachi-san got a plane ticket and she went to London. As Sachi-san were in London, she went to Dylan’s apartment, but Dylan was no longer there. She went to his house and the house has been sold. Sachi-san cried and cried in the shore where she met Dylan. It was the first day of her job in Business Office, She introduce here self to her co-workers. And they are honoured to be Sachi-san workmates. 1week after. Sachi-san was called by the general manager of the hotel, He asked Sachi-kun if she is ok with her co-works and if she doing her job well. Later on, Sachi-kun was called by the owner, She were scared because it was her first time to meet the owner. Sachi-sun knocked the door of the office of the Owner.

OWNER: Come in..
Sachi-san: Good evening sir, its pleased to meet you.

As the owner turns his sit in front of Sachi-san, Sachi-san was shock and cried..

Sachi-san: “I don’t expect this ! you? You are the owner of this hotel?
OWNER(DYLAN): “yah, i am. So? Did you choose Kansu-kun?
Sachi-san: “No, I didn’t because of you” (crying)
DYLAN: “i saw you crying in the shore, sorry for what i’ve done. Im not longer staying in the apartment now because i’d buy a new house. Do you still love me?
SAchi-san: yah.. my love for you has never change..
DYLAN: i think this is not the right place for us to talked, so, can i talk to you in the place where we first met?
Sachi-san: “No sir, i have my work now. We will talk when i am out.
DYLAN: “No worries Sachi-san, Im your boss, and you are excuse.
Sachi-san: “But DYLAN....”
DYLAN: “just go with me..”

Along the shore Dylan and Sachi-san talked together.

SACHI-SAN: So what are your plans now? Why you don’t talked with me when i sent you a message?
DYLAN: Because, i want you to think who will choose between me and Kansu-kun, because i know, that you still love him..”
SACHI-SAN: “i love her as my friend..Nothing more”
DYLAN: “If i ask you something.. would you say yes?”
SACHI-SAN: “Its depends on the consequences..what is it DYLAN”
DYLAN: “YES or NO”? just answer it..
SACHI-SAN: what is your question?
DYLAN: “ughh.. Do you love me?
SACHI-SAN: i always do..
DYLAN: “JUST ANSWER BETWEEN YES OR NO!”
SACHI-SAN: YYYYYYEEEESSSS!
DYLAN: “Will you Promise that you won’t leave me?
SACHI-SAN: “YES!”
DYLAN: “Will you promise you will stay with me forever?
SACHI-SAN: “yES!”
DYLAN: Will You marry me?
SACHI-SAN: “YES!”.. .. whhhhaaatt? Im sorry?
DYLAN: “you have said it.. i love you..
SACHI-SAN: “I love you too”

And Sachi-san decided that she will marry DYLAN, and the fireworks has started blow out together with Sachi-san parents and Dylan’s Family, Sachi-san was very surprised of that night of proposal.And there are meteors at the entire night. Everybody knows what will happen except her. Few months later. Tiara heard about the engagement party of Dylan and Sachi-san. Tiara called Sachi-san to meet in a restaurant. Tiara meet first Dylan to talk with her.

TIARA: I heard about it! Is it true? Your getting married Dylan? WTF !
DYLAN: yah, it is true.
TIARA: “Why her? Why not me?”
DYLAN: “I know that all you wanted from me is my money”
TIARA: “How dare you ! i don’t care about your money!”
DYLAN: “Really? So why you chose Tyler ?”
TIARA: “You don’t know our story! Let me explain it to you!
DYLAN: “Stop it.. it ‘s just already passed. You couldn’t bring it back again,
TIARA: “No ! i could!”
DYLAN: “Please, im getting married to the girl i want.”
TIARA: “Kiss me Dylan, and i will let you go. Just do it. I will not bother you again.”

So Dylan Kissed Tiara for the last time. When Sachi-san was at the restaurant, she saw Dylan and Tiara kissing so sweet. She was very angry.

SACHI-SAN: “DYLAN??? We’re done. The engagement was over.
DYLAN: “Let me explain this! Please don’t do this!”
SACHI-SAN: “No, you made this. Im sSorry”
DYLAN: “Please Tiara explain this to her!
TIARA: “You’re the first one who kissed me Dylan, Tell her that you love me. Say the truth (Smiling)
DYLAN: “Your lying!”
SACHI-SAN: “ I saw it Dylan! Don’t try to explain! Oohh Tiara, Dylan is yours now !
TIARA: “Thanks, Sachi-san”
DYLAN: “Sachi-san! Wait ! I was set up!
TIARA: “oh Dylan, C’mon ! forget about her!
DYLAN: “YOOOOUUU !! sucks!” Don’t ever! Don’t ever show your face again and again!
TIARA: “Remember, as what i have said before? I will make your life MISIRABLE!

Dylan walked away in the restaurant. When Sachi-san got on her apartment, she cried and cried about it. She call her college bestfriend Ishiro about it.

ISHIRO: Im sorry Sachi-san, maybe he has a reason to do it. Have you ask him why he kissed her?
SACHI-SAN: “No, i didn’t. When i saw him kissing Tiara, it seems he loves her. Why do boys love hurting the feelings of girls? I was hurt by Kansu-kun, and now, Dylan! Why my life was this!
ISHIRO: Stop crying, you are just wasting you tears. I know you love Dylan, but if you both were meant to be, then you are. But if not, well, only God knows who will be. Time can heal the pain. But there’s one thing i know, boys are not the same.

Dylan would like to apologize to Sachi-san, but Sachi-san don’t want him to see anymore. She has resigned in the hotel of Dylan, and she is looking for a new job in the same place. Dylan communicates to the parents of Sachi-san if where was she, but her parents did not tell where she is as Sachi-san beg her parents not to tell Dylan. He thought that Sashi-san was no longer in their country. Dylan tries to find Sachi-san but he didn’t know where to begin. Sachi-san now works in a Call center agency. Because she works hard, she was promoted to be a supervisor. 2 years has passed by, she put up her small business in London, as she has many investors, her money was growing fast. Now, his small business was became huge and a well known Restaurant. Dylan read a newspaper. She saw the picture of Sachi-san, he was shock of what he had read. Sachi-san was awarden in London as a Outstanding Restaurateur. Dylan went in Sachi-san restaurant, and he saw her.

DYLAN: “Hi, How was you?”
SACHI-SAN: “I’m good, too busy in my career.”
DYLAN: “yah, i know”
SACHI-SAN: “How was you and Tiara?”
DYLAN: “I don’t know where she goes. I don’t care with her, she ruined my life”
SACHI-SAN: “Why? What did she made in you?”
DYLAN: “Because, She’s the reason why my love left me.
SACHI-SAN: “i see, so? Where is your love now?
DYLAN: “She is in front of me. I don’t know if she still loves me. All i know, that my love for her was never fading. I love her, and i need her. Im sorry if i hurt her, but i was just been set up by my ex. She said that if i will kiss her, she will not bother me again, so i did it. Suddenly we saw by my love. I want to apologize of what happened but, she doesn’t want to talk with me. I try to find her but, i don’t know where to begin. I called her mother but she didn’t tell me where she goes. If only she feels what i feel. All i wish now, is to have her.

Sachi-san stand up, and she hug Dylan, and she asked for forgiveness for what she have done.
sashikira

Can you ******** OFF!

You've done this before, and as said. This is not allowed!

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
sashikira

you'll need years of patience, experience with animation software, reasonable art skills, and people willing to voice act for it to name only the very basics of making it animated. you'll also need someone to help you polish the story as it's very rare for a story to be in its best form without the help of an editor. then on top of that you'll have to deal with people who say it's only an anime if it's made in Japan, otherwise it would just be a cartoon.

also, this still isn't allowed in the AMC, the AMC is for discussions related to professionally released anime, manga, comics, and cartoons.
Mugetsu Ookamiza
sashikira

you'll need years of patience, experience with animation software, reasonable art skills, and people willing to voice act for it to name only the very basics of making it animated. you'll also need someone to help you polish the story as it's very rare for a story to be in its best form without the help of an editor. then on top of that you'll have to deal with people who say it's only an anime if it's made in Japan, otherwise it would just be a cartoon.

also, this still isn't allowed in the AMC, the AMC is for discussions related to professionally released anime, manga, comics, and cartoons.

alright.. thank you smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces