Welcome to Gaia! ::

EVA VS Gundam!

Eva will bust your a**! 0.37641606591143 37.6% [ 731 ]
Gundam all the way! 0.26416065911432 26.4% [ 513 ]
S.D. Gundam would die! They Suck! Go away! 0.048918640576725 4.9% [ 95 ]
Cute! Chibi gundams! Though they suck and do impossible things! 0.024716786817714 2.5% [ 48 ]
Chibi gundams all the way! 0.02832131822863 2.8% [ 55 ]
Sweet! I found a dollar! 0.25746652935118 25.7% [ 500 ]
Total Votes:[ 1942 ]
This poll closed on February 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 > >>

Gundam blaugh Shinigami powa!!!! *BAFF* ok, i'm off
O.o; I'm a huge Gundam fan, but I'll admit Unit 01 would own. >>;
An Eva would win, the last time I checked, Evas are a lot bigger than a gundam. Plus their more agile/semi-organic,and just stronger. The GW mechs are super-bots, but there small suber-bots that will die from a foot squash from an Eva. Besides, the GW pilots don't have much experience fighting anything outside of a Leo run by a pilot without a name.
An Eva would win, the last time I checked, Evas are a lot bigger than a gundam. Plus their more agile/semi-organic,and just stronger. The GW mechs are super-bots, but there small suber-bots that will die from a foot squash from an Eva. Besides, the GW pilots don't have much experience fighting anything outside of a Leo run by a pilot without a name.
Chibi Erin
People who like SD gundam should be shot in the head...right between the eyes... scream stressed

Hell yeah! scream
Well, don't get me wrong or anything. True, it is an unfair match up...but...err...those are the only two Giant Robot Animes I know of. But, a friend asked me to do it, and I did it so! Sure, Eva's would mop the floor with gundams, especially those freaking SD gundams, but that doesn't mean that gundams are losers. THEY KICK a**! *Daces* But so do Evas... *Eats a mallet*
The scene would go something like this:

Wing ZERO lands on the battlefield, looking cool. Eva-01 pops out of an elevator shaft, looking cool. Eva-01 shoots the freak in the head, goes berserk, tears gundam limb from limb, cracks open the cockpit, and EATS HEERO!

Eva wins.
Disciple of Sakura
Considering that nothing can penetrate an AT Field without having an AT Field of its own, I'd say the Eva would be more or less indestructible versus a GUNDAM. Additionally, if it has managed to get an S-2 organ, it doesn't need a power cable, and if it's a mass-production model, it's got wings. All in all, I'd say that unless the Gundam is flying around and out of range, Eva Unit 01 would decimate, since it has been known to operate without power even before it got its S-2 organ. But then again, I'm not a Gundam fan, and Eva is still my favorite anime.

I hate to disagree, but it is possible to break through an AT Field. They broke through Ramiel's with a fusion laser. It took all the electricty from all over Japan to do it, but it did work!
Yay! Its great to see people who like both...without screaming at each other that one is better than the other...then getting kicked out...then...err...I smell hamburgers...*chases the Angel Burger* scream aLL YOUR PATTY R BELONG TO ME!
I would have to say eva's would win i dont know which # it is but go Auska 3nodding
...SD Gundam....eew. *shudders* EVA would most definitely win.
...SD Gundam....eew. *shudders* EVA would most definitely win.
Any Gundum would win against any Eva because Eva's suck.
All the Gundum has to do is walk away about a hundred yards and fire at the stupid little eva until it cuts it's wire to head out to the fight. After what, three minutes? the eva loses all it's power freeze's up. The gundum rips open the inferior of the two and pulls out Shinji: squishing him like a Kumquat. Same for Rei. Askua goes on to have an acting career somewhere in Istanbul.

Don't vote out of fandom, vote by the rules established.
gundam since evas are only 3

Dapper Elder

Well we all know the Eva would not stand a chance against Wing Zero. So it's a done deal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff