Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
I really do like Frozen, but I remember feeling really disappointed in Anna over how she had convinced herself that Hans was her true love, and then suddenly it was Kristoff. Also, I can't stand the song "Fixer Upper". It's my least favorite part in the entire movie and I wish I could skip over it every time. I do really like Frozen, but in my mind Tangled is a lot better.

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I really just loved that movie because it was very different compared to the usual Disney princess movies. Frozen had really good values to show to kids and even remind adults. The fact that true love in the movie came from not Christoff or that a*****e Hanz, but her sister was really a great thing for Pixar to do. I also LOVED that Hanz was an a*****e, mostly because I'm a strong believer that most Disney Princess movies are feeding bullshit to young minds. I do see plot holes as well, but if you ignore them and just look at the great values and morals the movie has to offer, it's a great film.

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
amam2217
I really do like Frozen, but I remember feeling really disappointed in Anna over how she had convinced herself that Hans was her true love, and then suddenly it was Kristoff. Also, I can't stand the song "Fixer Upper". It's my least favorite part in the entire movie and I wish I could skip over it every time. I do really like Frozen, but in my mind Tangled is a lot better.
IM SO GLAD YOU SAID THAT. Tangled is definitely my all time favorite princess movie. She was very naive, but she knew what she wanted and knew how to stand her ground haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff