Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

Anyone doing anything to celebrate the upcoming 10th Danniversary?

Devoted Wench

9,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
DP has a steady fanbase, but I'm not sure it's strong enough to get decent attention. It's more like a cult following at this point. It'd be great if something was done with it though. I'm not too picky either, I'd be fine if there were to be a reboot, movie, comic, continuation, etc. Unfortunately, I don't see the franchise being expanded on anytime soon though. The most I can hope for is that sometime in the future it'll become retro.
True, true. 3nodding
AmariTenebra
If DP ever got a reboot or continuation I really hope Nickelodeon isn't doing it. They did a pretty great job originally with the series, I'd be scared that they'd completely soil it to try and appeal to the newer generation watching the show. Hell, the ghosts probably wouldn't even be ghosts anymore, can't have the kids asking their parents about death and stuff.

It was a great concept that was well planned, written, and put out. I'd love for there to be more, a movie would be cool, but it's highly doubtful they'd one. And if they did I HIGHLY doubt it'd be good unless someone like Marvel took it on.

But, if they ever make a live action movie, they better make Danny hot or god help me......

True true, though I'd think them over cartoon network maybe? Cartoon network is too cancel happy.(one could say nick has the opposite problem?) And I would hope they change the art style a bit? Legend of Korra quality animation would be... 3nodding But yea, like many things, it all comes down to quality writing.

Ugh, that not a ghost thing.... xp

Not hot? Blasphemy. whee

Ultimate Enemy would absolutely have to happen! I wanna see Clockwork danngit! mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff