Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

One of the most brilliant creations ever to have been made.

Do any of you watch it? How excited are you for the post-Doomstar season to come out? Who's your favourite character, and why is it Toki?

Love it!! though I'm terribly behind... I think the 3rd season is the last I saw.

KosmosOmega's Significant Otter

Vicious Warlord

10,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Love everything about it. The music is top notch. Plus I can't help but laugh just hearing Toki and Skwisgaar talk. "Skwisgaar is ams d**k" indeed.
I love this damned show!
Though I have to say "Doomstar" kind of let me down, it definitely had some funny parts and cool scenes... so I am definitely ready for real season of the show!
The great thing about Metalocalypse, though, is that not only is it a funny, brutal show... the music can stand on it's own!
The music's fine for what it is, but they're not the stand-out Death Metal greats they're cracked up to be in the show IMO. They're not supposed to be the best metal band in the world, just the most popular.

Fashionable Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I adore Metalocalypse~ I loved Doomstar Requiem and I love all the seasons (there's even a special place in my heart for season 3), although my fav ep is "Fatkid at the Detharmonic" from season one.

Toki is fab, but Pickles is my fav character.

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
I love this show. The music is great, and the show is hilarious. Every character on the show has their own humorous personality, so it's hard to pick just one favourite. They're all funny. I watch it every Monday at 1.30 in the morning. Sometimes I slip up and miss it, and I end up going back On Demand to catch up and watch the episode.

Dapper Noob

Probably my favorite cartoon of all time.

I'm not caught up to date with it though.
Probably going to marathon it so I see everything I've missed.
I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. I need to get season 3. I have not seen all of it...or anything since. It is a great show, though. Also, I am a metal head, so I get a lot of the jokes thrown in specifically for the metal heads (I.E. their record label being named Crystal Mountain Records)

Interesting Pal

Oh man I can't wait for season 5! I absolutely LOVED Doomstar the visuals are stunning the guitar battle between Toki and Skwisgarr was awesome. I was so glad to hear a lot of Pickles singing in it. Brendon Small sings really, really well no matter who he's voicing! Actually... no cause he voices Skwisgarr too huh? That "I'm a god" song in season... 3? was a little lack luster. xD

Eloquent Streaker

Stopped being funny after season one, honestly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff