Brother Bear 3... Oops, I meant Brave. 0.099315068493151 9.9% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 292 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
So, out of the most recent animated princess movies, which one do you like the best, and why? Do you prefer Princess and the Frog, Tangled, or Frozen the most? Why do you think it's better than the other ones, and what qualities put it over the edge in your opinion?

Lady Bibliophile

I also really liked Vanellope she was the complete opposite of other Disney princesses...
I have yet to see Frozen.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I like all of them, it's very hard to pick.
i think it's also hard to pick which ones are better. i liked them all

Conservative Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I loved Princess and the Frog more out of the films. It shows that Tiana in the movie worked hard in life to get to where she wanted to get to. It was great in the end that all she needed was a little push in the right direction to get to her goal. I thought it was a wonderful film. It was also great that it was the last of Disney's 2D animation movies. sweatdrop

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Tangled. =x

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Tangled, definitely. ^^

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tangled!!! heart
Tangled wasn't really my thing for some reason, and the other two were nice in their own ways.

While Frozen was enjoyable and definitely a treat for the eyes, it was far from perfect. Elsa's character had a lot of potential that wasn't fleshed out enough IMO -- it was like half of her lines were just "Stay away!" and "Conceal, don't feel." I also felt as if they could've done something to make the end a bit more dramatic and powerful. Lastly... I just hated the trolls, lol.

Out of the bunch, Princess & the Frog felt the most "Disney" to me, probably because I'm biased towards the old style of animation and Tiana wasn't ~quirky~ like Rapunzel and Anna. The soundtrack might not have been quite as catchy as Frozen, but I think the actual quality of the songs was superior for the most part. This one takes the cake for me!
Aura_Animatic
I loved Princess and the Frog more out of the films. It shows that Tiana in the movie worked hard in life to get to where she wanted to get to. It was great in the end that all she needed was a little push in the right direction to get to her goal. I thought it was a wonderful film. It was also great that it was the last of Disney's 2D animation movies. sweatdrop

Princess and the Frog is my favorite of the three because the writers and animators behind it did a fantastic job with contrast between the different characters, and everything that happened proceeded smoothly as well.
they're all ok.

Shy Pal

I like Princess and the Frog the best out of those, but I still like Tangled and Frozen.

Liberal Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
What do you think about Brave?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers