Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Harmonic Dioxide
oh my god, dude, Code Lyoko was my LIFE in elementary school, are you kidding me?
New series ain't half bad but is still as cheesy as the original. I know a lot of people were bitching about live action but it's easy to get used to imo.

I figured I'd get around to watching the sequel either way, but I wasn't to sure about the idea of it being live action at first. It's had time to sink in so the idea of it being live action sounds pretty interesting now.

Tipsy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
oh my god, dude, Code Lyoko was my LIFE in elementary school, are you kidding me?
New series ain't half bad but is still as cheesy as the original. I know a lot of people were bitching about live action but it's easy to get used to imo.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
Javier Cross

Then you didn't live in the part of the Dark Ages of Cartoon Network that included CN Real then.
That's a relief, though its still a must-do to find a reliable source or two to learn more about those Dark Days, by all means.

At some point I ended up watching Disney Channel more and rarely Cartoon Network. Probably when the stuff they were putting on Cartoon Network sounded dumb to me xp

Well after most of the High-Octane Moronics in Cartoon Network got disposed of at the time, its safe to say that Cartoon Network in general is trying to get back at its own two legs at the moment.
Whether or not it succeeds is something only Time knows.

Can't be doing too bad since it's had a lot of the same shows for a while.
I'll probably just stick to Disney/ Disney XD

Be grateful someone has the decency to dispose of 'CN Real', the italicized bit is where the sarcasm's targeting, okay?
Aside from Saturdays being a possible exception, then?

I don't even know what CN plays on Saturdays. Thats the main work day at my job in summer at least ^.^'
Vanna1994
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
Javier Cross

I managed to recall where it was with such ease, its haunting and it hurts.
'Miguzi' led to the even more catastrophic abomination known as 'CN Real' later on, as well.

I didn't even remember Miguzi until you mentioned it, not sure I remember CN real...
But Miguzi must have been what me and my sis watched TMNT on then too?
Something like that...

Then you didn't live in the part of the Dark Ages of Cartoon Network that included CN Real then.
That's a relief, though its still a must-do to find a reliable source or two to learn more about those Dark Days, by all means.

At some point I ended up watching Disney Channel more and rarely Cartoon Network. Probably when the stuff they were putting on Cartoon Network sounded dumb to me xp

Well after most of the High-Octane Moronics in Cartoon Network got disposed of at the time, its safe to say that Cartoon Network in general is trying to get back at its own two legs at the moment.

Can't be doing too bad since it's had a lot of the same shows for a while.

Be grateful someone has the decency to dispose of 'CN Real', the italicized bit is where the sarcasm's targeting, okay?
Aside from Saturdays being a possible exception, then?

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
Javier Cross

'Miguzi' led to the even more catastrophic abomination known as 'CN Real' later on, as well.

I didn't even remember Miguzi until you mentioned it, not sure I remember CN real...
Something like that...

Can't be doing to bad since it's had a lot of the same shows for a while.
Vanna1994
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
Javier Cross

It didn't debut on Toonami, it aired on 'Miguzi' though, and 'Miguzi' in general was a mismanaged catastrophe of epic proportions.

Maybe that was it, too many years ago for me to remember accurately ^.^'

Something like that...

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
NejiSakuraFan
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan
I really like Code Lyoko. I have been watching it as far back as I can remember(I think back to the original Toonami days where it started at 5 every evening and ended at 8 every evening). Great Anime.

Pretty sure that I started watching way back when toonami was on cartoon network as well. Don't remember what made me start watching it exactly, but happy I did lol

^Maybe because it was a good Anime and had a good plot to it?

For sure, eventually I'd like to watch the entire series since I'm pretty sure I missed chunks of the show xp

^I looked it up on animefreak.tv, and I am positive they have it on there. That's a good place to catch up on Anime series.

Ah, I'll have to remember that for when I get around to watching it online then ^.^
Assuming I haven't collected anymore dvd;s by that point ^.^'

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
Javier Cross

It didn't debut on Toonami, it aired on 'Miguzi' though, and 'Miguzi' in general was a mismanaged catastrophe of epic proportions.

Something like that...

At some point I ended up watching Disney CHannel more and rarely Cartoon Network. Probably when the stuff they were putting on Cartoon Network sounded dumb to me xp
NejiSakuraFan
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan
I really like Code Lyoko. I have been watching it as far back as I can remember(I think back to the original Toonami days where it started at 5 every evening and ended at 8 every evening). Great Anime.

Pretty sure that I started watching way back when toonami was on cartoon network as well. Don't remember what made me start watching it exactly, but happy I did lol

^No, I'm pretty sure it aired on Toonami. I remember, because I was in my early teens when I was watching it every evening. Before the Anime shows switched around times, it was on at 6 and 6.30 in the evening.

I'm fairly sure it was on Miguzi's earliest line-up before I heard about it on Cartoon Network elsewhere, really.
Either way, Cartoon Network in those days was a(n even bigger) mess back then regardless.

__

In any case, I hope I didn't detract from the main intended discussions.

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan

For sure, eventually I'd like to watch the entire series since I'm pretty sure I missed chunks of the show xp

^I looked it up on animefreak.tv, and I am positive they have it on there. That's a good place to catch up on Anime series.

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan

^No, I'm pretty sure it aired on Toonami. I remember, because I was in my early teens when I was watching it every evening. Before the Anime shows switched around times, it was on at 6 and 6.30 in the evening.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
NejiSakuraFan
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan

Vanna1994
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan

Something like that...

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan

Something like that...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces