Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

I miss it to sometimes the episode that I remember most was the sleep over episode
I really liked As Told By Ginger! the theme song is fun too
Ronin ninja gemini
this cartoon had an animation style i couldnt stomach
I couldn't have said this any better LOL.

That eye on top of the I in the ginger logo always creeped me out too.

I still watched the show tho rofl

Kinda reminds me of a cartoon version of clarissa explains it all

agnogenic's Wife

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
when i saw it a while back, it looked like a copy of lizzie mcguire (which i didn't care for). i thought it was a boring reality tv type show, just in cartoon form. snooze fest. however, if it really did have life lessons/perspective to help kids, then i wish they would show it so SOMEONE could watch. the s**t on tv now is like this:
adventure time with poop jokes (from what i can see, this is a fair summary of events and "morals" wink
something called bread winners with more fart jokes and the randomness that would encourage ADD in children (there seems to be no real focus nor lessons to learn)

what the hell?

Alien Cosmonaut

I only vaguely remember it, but I remember liking it a lot. I love Western slice of life cartoons like that and Doug, though I remember Doug a lot more.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
I didn't like the way the characters were designed and I thought they looked weird. But I rewatched it as they had re-runs back in 2011 I think? And it made me cry and feel sad, and I felt like I could relate a lot with Ginger's problems towards family and friends. That show gave me good advice, and I'd stay up until 4 am just to watch. emotion_bigheart

Timid Wife

5,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
Wow! Thanks for the rush of nostalgia. I watched the episode you linked and it gave me so many feelings. Such a great show. I wish more shows aimed at children/young people were so... real. This show has so many great lessons and they aren't afraid to touch on some of the uglier parts of growing up.

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
One of those shows that I haven't seen in forever, but I still think about it sometimes. I think it originally started airing when I was in the first grade or something, and I still remember it as being a show with a lot of great lessons and advice.

The reason I haven't tried watching it again is because I'm afraid my high opinion from back then won't hold up now that I'm older. D:
People are entitled to like what ever they want but imo this was one of the worst cartoons ever. The butt ugly character designs, the shallow characters, the insipid plots. This show felt like it was written by someone who never had kids and had no clue what school was like. This show along with Rocket Power and Catdog almost killed Nick for me. A trinity of suck.

Magical Shoujo

OMG this show was my shizz in middle-school! It's one of, imo, the most realistic portrayals of budding teenagehood and awkwardness. I could really relate.

I was so mad that I never got to see the ending mad

2,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
ATBG hands down one of greatest creations ever made by nickolodeon, was not only funny but also equally touching.Love episode when ginger tries to shave but chickens out and mold out break. rolleyes exclaim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff