FP and CB are cute together though with his big eyes smile

It was kind of funny when CB won FP from FTH xp

Desirable Lover

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I wish they would get back together, but idk
Naw, I like CB & FP better. They seemed more natural than forced & they had some very cute moments & shown they work well together.

Sorry to say FP & Finn lovers, but I really don't care for their love at first sight thing, and that what it basically was. There's also really nothing to show they're good for each other. It was a little cute at times. Though I can't say I hate or dislike it, I for the most part I never cared for this ship.

For Finn, I like him with Marcline. They seem to get along well & they seem to be themselves around each other and both have done a lot for each other.

Friendly Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Well,

Finn is a Human Boy whom is a typical human boy (doesn't have a clue about his feelings or love) and Flame Princess acts like a typical teenage girl. I think that it is great that they were never a permanent item because that is how teenage love last. Its a passionate fiery flame which I believe is what the creators envisioned. I personally would really like to see flame princess with some sort of Ice Prince or a Shadow Prince. That would be really neat.

Liberal Explorer

I totally agree with Queenofthehunger. I really liked their relationship just how the show portrayed it. it had some really cute moments but it wasn't meant to last. that's part of the reason why i love the show so much. they're very real with finn's relationships.

i don't ship him with marceline, she's way too old and mature for him.

though i don't really ship cb and fp either because i view their relationship as more of a deep platonic friendship with mutual respect and admiration.

gotta say though, cb is way better for fp then finn is. xd

Invisible Jackster

18,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
my favorite characters cat_xd
Azian Hotness
o-M A N D O R E E-o
how bout fiona and marshall lee? whee biggrin

YYAASSSS!!!! SO cute ♥♥ When Marshall Lee messes with Fiona! She be blushing! Whats their ship name? They are totally cute together though!!! heart

Fionna and Marshall Lee's ship name is Fiolee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces