Welcome to Gaia! ::

Duc sat down at the bar with a small wave to those he knew, even Akasha whom he had fought with the other night, with a smile. Setting the jug of mix drink on the counter he stretched and looked at his book he held. He read it enough times that he didn't really need it and even if he wanted to know its contents he didn't even need the book; but a physical item brought some measure of comfort to him.

It was amazing how intuitive primitive man could be.
|| Da sweatdrop Crap. Sorry. ||

Aeon would poise momentary. His achromatic oculars shifting to a narrow set of optics. The white prevalent gaze watching the robot methodically.

Shlling.~

His right arm now lay still, appropriated across his torso his elbow rest atop the bar as his digits loosely gripped the hilt of his sword. The blades tang facing reversed to one traditional grip, extending from the bottom of the hand like one would hold a dagger. Much used for the short swords slashing capabilities rather then its stabbing methods as originally projected. However, no marks bare witting to the hunk of scrap that motioned before him. Nothing to witness, if anything his slicing method had missed. Internally, well, that was a different story. And electrical pulse would have been been slung from the blade arcing trajectory, frying the mechanical contraption by an unknown energy source that had obviously sustained itself as an elemental adherence. And electrical current passing through the entirety of the bot and back out it's other side. The wooden back boarding of the shanty seemingly burnt to a crisp. The stained black paint peeling from this obliterating form of energetics and smouldering somewhat. Black tendrils of smoke lurking skyward up the surface of the wall. No doubt slightly toxic due to the comprised vapours that formed it.

Aeon peer up at the robot, his eyes penetrating the machines metallic hide. Searching thought it's damaged, if effected or not holstered, internal structure. Seeing how it was capable of functionality, or terms of repair.

- - -
View subject to owner’s interlunations.
- - -

His blank white eyes deciphering the co-ordinates of the room about him. The location of every individual around him. Not so much for the appropriation of battle, yet for the current rate in which the occupants of the room might try, if they might, to instill vengeance upon his acts. With his elbow on the bar top, he'd pivot around on his seat towards who ever else bare witness to him.

"Whom here has heard of The Venom Signet?"

Pointing his sword out towards the room, extending his arm with eloquent stride.

"You sir (Rosa). Have you ever thought of expanding the circumference of your measure? Perhaps this... Shanty could become infamous. Gaia is rallying troops. Do you wish to heed the call, test your mettle as it were?"

He's voice held nothing in the way of excited speech, melancholy linguistics speaking in a drow monotone voice.
Feronen nodded as Cal and Ana left, finishing off his Dr. Pepper and then putting his helmet back on. He would then walk to his tent-cabin, retrieve his gear, and then, as his own decision to pay for his room, he would begin to patrol the island, keeping ever watchful of his surroundings.

((Guess I'll go, too.))
Only... that wouldn't happen, since Aña had built that thing to withstand heavy artillery fire and a minor slash combined with magic would not do the trick. Cal regularly used iZac as target practice for her twin .50's and her Hand of Darkness; as per the description at the beginning of the thread, iZac was damn near indestructible.

lololol darksteel bartender robot, six mana to summon. whenever this card would go out of play, return it to play with no damage. 0/99.

It'd just blink at him a few times, then wander off.
Duc laughed for a moment.

Then in the middle of the strangers speech he smacked him with his book.

"Get lost."
Though Aeon still had unbeknownst logic to unknown forged A.I. He figured that the thing must have bee insulated somewhere else or earthed rather well. His natural racial trait was that which allowed him the god given ability of sight. Sight beyond the normal consistency that sight is known by. He could penetrate all sources of substance, some things of course, taking longer to come into focus due to tangibility. As well as this he could endear great distances, some speculation in distance was given. Though, what was known was his ability to see for miles. If this wasn't enough, the greatest detail could be given to his optics, allow him to see things down to a fine point, inhumanly fine.

His three hundred and sixty degree field of vision was impregnable. So naturally, with no proper explanation give to why the iZac didn't respond in anyway, confused him. But- it had wandered off, no doubt there was no reason or valid point to uncovering it's hidden mysteries. Time being of essence. Aeon would watch the figure banging his boots together. Though if his boots were loud enough to block Aeon's "speech" as it were, then of course the same would be appropriated back upon him. Aeon just gander on blankly at this man, then shock off the sound mine with his head, then back to what he was saying.

"What say you?"
Duc turned back to his drinking, slowly shaking his head about the idiocy of youth.
A bar stool would hurdle across the room in silence. Possibly crashing into the back of this man's head as Aeon turned his gaze and looked towards the robot. Returning his sharpened dagger to it's slumber for now, the sheath. Aeon would rest his elbows back upon the bar, not looking very inconspicuous.

"I believe your 'A.I' is acting up."

He said as to not incriminate himself.
Duc was in no danger of personal injury. It wasn't like last night where he had went out of his way to attack fellow patrons. He even went so far as to ignore the words the stranger spoke and just sipped away at his rather large container of cranberry juice and vodka with no ice.
No physical danger as the object smashed across his cranium, no doubt causing head injury and brain trauma.

Which might just spill the guys juice. ):
|| Atleast I'm assuming your the only "man" in the room. Rosa seems to have left, though this much was for told. I expected his departure eventually. ||
Said chair splintered when it encountered a field that briefly flashed an orange red upon impact and produced a smell of ozone as a result. Said stranger would find himself dead as an Effector Field sucked all the energy out of him and moved it into the ocean.

The robotic bartender would clean up the mess.

((GM killing, at least within the confines of this thread, was sanctioned by the owner under the condition that I "toy" with the victim for a while.))
|| That's not fair. :/ You god moded me and justify it as sanctioned by the owner who I've already "ok"ed my actions with. Meaning i'm allowed to be doing all of this. ||

Nihilistic_Impact
A E O N of L U S T
Rosa Vernal
A E O N of L U S T
Rosa Vernal
A E O N of L U S T
I would just like an inquiry about "The Black Sand Bar".

I was just wondering if your open to attack? I wish to cause a little havoc, no drama though. I don't believe I'll be killing and destroying. Just a good ol fashion bar fight would be fun. Liven the place up a bit and bring you some role-players perhaps.

I know Impact would probably enjoy a fight, so knock yourself out.

Thank you for your time.

No problem.

FYI, I can safely say that weekends are the best time. I'm usually on for at least 3 more hours, whereas tonight, I have 45 minutes or so. Posting is kinda slow when I'm not on.

Not to worry, I'll make do with what I have. I'm looking for skilled battle, excitement. Not so much winning and losing if you get my drift?

I work 14 hour days of the weekend, so I don't get much time for Gaia. Thank you anyways.

Right before he left Rosa said I could GM kill you so long as I toyed with you for a few posts.

Take it up with him.

|| That makes no sense to me, but I wont argue it. I'll just leave as not to cause problems with you or the owner. Though you might want to revise the system you have. It seems a little one sided, lol. ||
Nic strolled along the beach, doing Nic stuff. Stuff like breathing, moving, thinking, etc. He was also playing with his spear. For being something fashioned out of random materials, it was surprisingly resilient to the abuse Nic had subjected it to recently. What with the lizardmen, the gnomes, and of course the Ogres. Oh the Ogres.

"
Boredom is a b***h."

That it was.

"
...Ross really should have hired those hobos to play at the bar. Hell, they would probably become the house band for little more than food scraps. They made a great back up band."

Lol, Hobo Band... or Band of Hobos?

"Why don't you go and hire them yourself? You're the one with the money y'know."

"True... I'll see if Ross is interested tomorrow."

"You do that. Just stop leaving me in the damn sand. It gets boring staring at the sea all damn day."

"Its better than being in the sea though."

"You would really toss me in there wouldn't you?"

"I'd make sure you made it to the bottom."

"a*****e."

"p***k."

Nic just laughed. Then his stomach growled.

"
Mmm, Steak... iZac better not burn it this time."

Turn. Continue walking. Up to the bar he went. For a late night meal of steak and maybe some shrimp.

Mega Waffles

8,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Party Animal 100
Nihilistic_Impact

((GM killing, at least within the confines of this thread, was sanctioned by the owner under the condition that I "toy" with the victim for a while. is always a pretty retarded thing to do.))

.:.Ni! I would never have expected that from you!.:.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff