Total Votes:[ 75 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 > >>

User Image

art exchange&&shop{bump}contests&&prizes

User Image

b e s o s e n s u a l says:

Welcomee[Bienvenidoo]

About my shopp[Sobre mi tiendaa]:
Renamed Ap.24, 2K9 to [BOOM.BOOM.POW]♥ (formerly known as "F@M0U$" ) ... Well, started my baibee on Nov. 11, 2K8 [;D] Why did I make my thread? Well, for many reasons, primarily to raise my self-esteem as an artist [;3] and secondly to improve my talent as an artist, although STILL confined to paper and pencil [D;] (This is where many people leave, I'm learning to do it on the computerr but it's hard w/o a tablet.) Today, April 16, 2K9 I've finally started to change around my shopp and will keep on doing so until I manage the whole front page; I have to have itt lookin' spiffy! [>;D] Why am I changing it? Two reasons. One, to add a quest part, saving myself extra time and using space here instead of making an entirely new thread devoted to it [: D]. & two, so it won't be ugly anymore!
P.S.: Once I've updated the whole thread, I'll update this intro and move uneccessary text to my "update" section.

About Me[Sobre Moi]:
I'm Daniela and am 16-going-on-17 in Oct. I'm currently a sophemore at P.O.B. academy of technology in N.C. (most boringg place in the world), U.S.A. (gringolandia) and am enrolled in college classes. I'm taking a Pre-Calculus course, and it's KILLING me. [;D] I was born in San Jose, Costa Rica (the greastest and most luciously green place in the worldd) and lived there until I was 5, then moved to ATL, GA, U.S.A. (the 2nd greatest place in the world, think the 3rd would be NY city) adn lived there until I was 13. I like to party, dance, listen to music, swim, write, bike, horseback riding, volleyball, basketball, football, futból, and I like to draw in my spare time; my doodles are my best art! (Meaning my freebies COULD look better than commisions [<;D]) I speak a fluent English, Spanish, Spanglish, and Frenlish (English&Spanish&English). I'm working on my French [:3] I know HTML and VB.net. (Yesh, I'm a nerd [3.8 GPA], but wait 'til you a picture of me, all you nerds will be drooling over this unique specimin!) By the way, I love to text and have no phone to do it on, funny, non? My friends would tell you I love to laugh and I laugh alot, am unique, a flirt, pretty, love my body and self, extremely open-minded ,outgoing, unafraid, understanding, loyal, and a pottymouff. [;D] Oh, and I'm paranoid when it comes to ugly old guys. I always think they're staring at my butt or breast, and it's weird. Oh, I randomlyy repeat the last letter of some words and sometimes do/don't... So heads up, now you knoww. (Please don't try to read thoses words out loud, you'll sound ... like Radio or Forrest Gump [XD])

Rules[Reglas]:
Oh yes, the rules, and we know they're important, why? Because it's red! [;D]
1. Always follow T.O.S. and do what my watchdogg says (no one here, why keep a rabid guard-dogg?! [D;]... LOL)
2. Please watch your mouth, I'm watchin' mine and trust me it's effin' difficult, so cussin' will be held to the least possible.
3. This is not the place to sell/advertise your art/shop/thread of any kind. If you want to advertise, PM a link and I'll gladly put you down!
4. Have fun, stay and talk :]
5. Ask questions, there's no such thing as a stupid question, but if there are some asked, I'll add them to the Q&A [;3]
6. I'm all supreme empress, so don't tick me off. [;D]
-I'll update them if I please and when neccesary-

Feel free to offer me advice!
Why not go and
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and

SAMPLESS[PROBADITAS]
The samples are in orderr from left(oldd) to right(neww); more samples will come as orders come in!! -hinthintnudgenuge- ;D

FULL
(ALL EXAMPLES FOR FULL ARE CURRENTLY CHIBI)
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
♫ Ayindri ♫ Legally_Sushi ♫ Angel Kimmi ♫

COUPLE
(ALL ARE SKETCH/BLACK&WHITE) ... (B. S. = Me ;D)
User ImageUser Image
♫ Keeraru_Powered & B. S. ♫ Spontaneous Orgasms's bewbs & B. S. ♫ (COUPLE-ISH)

BUST/WAIST/KNEE-UP
(*NEWEST PIKSHURE = COLOR ACCENTS SHOWN W/ RED&BLUE ACCENTS*)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
♫ I C E D C O L A ♫ Dreaming Red Fox ♫ iPoison Applez ♫ B. S. ♫

HEADSHOTS/FLOBS
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
♫ xEcobloodx ♫ RandomPerson (: ♫ Keeraru_Powered ♫
User Image
Shop Info [Información Sobre La Tienda]:

There are diffrent sections of the pricing (style and coloring).
You add up the prices for each in order to get a total price.
(Ex.: You want a colored chibi; so standard price is 700g and coloring price is 600, add it up and you get 1,300g as your total price.)
P.S. Tips will make your work even better! [;D] LOL, what can I say? It's motivation!

STANDARD:
Chibi Headshot: 500g
Chibi Bust/Waist-Up: 600g
Chibi Full: 700g
Headshot: 800g
Bust-up: 900g
Waist-up: 1,000g
Knee-up: 1,100g
Full: 1,200g

COLORING:
Sketch: No extra cost
Outline: 100g
Color accents: 200 per color
Shaded (Black-and-white): 300g
Colored: 600g

FOR COUPLES!!!:
This is a bribe [;D]
If a pose if too difficult I may ask to raise the price!
(The final (MIN.) price of a bribe will be settle upon OUR agreement ;D)

Prices always debatable [;D]
Just ASK (not BEG) nicely! [:3]

STEPS TO ORDER
1. Read this post (DUH) ;D
2. Fill out the request form (in a post below) and post in the thread
3. Send a trade with the payment (gold, items, tips) :3
4. Once I accept it, I'll START working.
5. When I finish, I'll send you a PM and wait until you finally finish ACCEPTING the trade.
6. When you finish the trade, I'll post the thread and front page!

Slots:
1 - Jelly-Belly Diaper
2 > > > OPEN :3
3 > > > OPEN :3

PPL DONE:
Ayindri (TIPPED! <33) 0 iPoison Applez (Gift from meh to her sister, iRawrablez, for her!! <33) 0 Keeraru (uber tip <333) 0 Dreaming Red Fox
dramallama

[Ah, yes, my animation sucks, LOL, it's only flippin' (:]

Art Exchange Info / / / Información de Intercambio
TRADE && REQUESTS
So here goes:

TRADE:
1) Show me a sample.
2) If I like, I will agree to trade art with you.
3) We both fill in a request form and PM ea/ other. (If you wish to do something diffrent, that's fine, just PM me)
4) We finish it, and PM ea/ other our pics. (I will post it as a possible sample (if you don't want me to, that's fine =3)

Refer to the request form in the lower posts.

REQUEST:

Yes, I love art! :] So I'm questing, if you want to do me a freebie, by all means go ahead. Just know a freebie does not mean I HAVE to trade with you! :] I give away freebies, too, just don't beg! D;
If you want me to commision you, we can talk about it here in the thread or on PM, your choice ;] I have to price limit at the moment, and I'm willing to pay with items. So when asking remember to give me price range and/or items I can pay with! :]

DRAW ME:

(You can draw me as I am now, you're choice! =3)
{*1a:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*1b.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*1c.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.}
User Image User Image User Image
{User Image}
{User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image}

Last one, I'd like to be drawn so it looks like Mochi is blinding Hammi thus making me run around in counfusion!! heart

SUPA SOON TO ME MA AIVE:
{User Image}

No specific poses, just try to have me looking sexy, cute, flirty, or listening (blasting) music!

Questions on poses, just ask me!! =3

- - -

Trades Going On / / / Intercambios pendientes

{W/ a link >> DONE}

I C E D C O L A
xEcobloodx

heart

User Image

Request Form / / / Formlario de Solicitud

Fill in the request form and POST it in the thread, don't worry I read through EVERY single page. *w*

[align=left]
[size=18][color=violet]EYY [b][color=indigo]LOKA[/color][/b] > > > REQUEST FOR YA! = <33[/color][/size]
[size=10]
[color=violet]What's this for?[/color] >>
[color=violet]Img or (URL)[/color] >>
[color=violet]Standard price[/color] >>
[color=violet]Coloring price[/color] >>
[color=violet]Total price[/color] >>
[color=violet]Comments[/color][/b] >>
[/align]

Example / / / Ejemplo

EYY LOKA > > > REQUEST FOR YA! = <33

What's this for? >> (Trade, shop offer, freebie X3)
Img or (URL) >> (http://www.PicOfAvieYouWantMeToDraw.duh)
Standard pricing >> (I.e. chibi fullbody - 700g)
Coloring pricing >> (I.e. colored - 600g)
Total price >> STANDARD PRICE + COLORING PRICE ;D
Comments >> (I.E. Poses, color, style, tip)
heart

User Image

BUMP Contest Info / / / Información Sobre el Contesto BUMP

The first person to post at each 50th page receives 1000 gold, and at every 100 bumps you will receive a random prize. X3
(Prize can be art of your choice (bust or chibi obly).

All bumps must be at least 4 minutes apart and make sure you number each bump.

NOTE: I will check your bumps to make sure they aren't breaking any of my regulations. =3 You will only have 3 oppurtunities to mess up and correct it, please play fair people.

Winners:
Page 5 > > > xxchibi_sasorixx
Page 15 > > > xxchibi_sasorixx
Page 50 > > > (No one yet)

100 Posts:
With A Pen Stroke won: User Image && User Image

Winners will be added to my white list (GOOOD =3), and the people who make (mind you, I tend to be a people person and share the love =3) me dislike them will be added to the black list = BAAAD.

heart

User Image

BANNER Contest / / / Contesto de 'BANNER'

As some people may have noticed, I have yet to make myself a benner, so I will hold a BANNER contest. Please PM your entry to me, that way people don't cheat. All banners will be posted on my ' My Banner / / / Mi 'Banner' ' post after the contest is closed.

1st place - Chibi art of avie (head, upper body, or all)
2nd place - Chibi headshot
3rd place - 500 gold

Everyone who entered a banner will be added to my white list (GOOOD =3), and the people who make (mind you, I tend to be a people person and share the love =3) me dislike them (for whatever reason) will be added to the black list (BAAAD >=[ wink .

People Entered / / / Gente que Entró

m a n g o f r e s a
0--Mistress--Misa--0
Me Pleh
Euphorik B O O M [x] [x]

heart

User Image

DICE Contest/ / / Contesto de los DADOS

People on my white list are eligible for entering my DICE contests which will be held on the 19th of each month, next contest is on February 19th. It can start earlier, but it all depends on when I finish my school work.
The prizes will range from 1000 gold to a (random X3) equipable item. The winner can choose whether they'd like gold or an item!

Rules:
You must be on my whitelist to compete.
You are limited to three chances to get the number I want.
On the day before the contest I will generate a random number, whoever gets the same number, not a close one (unless very few people have entered), will be the winner.
I will PM you with the prizes you can choose from. You will then have to role a dice with the number of prizes available, the number you roll will be the prize you get.

Winners:
xxchibi_sasorixx won : User Image

Questions about how to be eligible for this contest? Check out my 'Q&A' post below, and if you are still confused PM me! =3

Wishlist / / / Lista de Cositas Que Quiero
<333

Current Quests:

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Soon to Be My Quest

User Image
Total Value: 2,729,528 Gold
[Item Information]

[Items Needed]
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Wishlist:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

<333333

Donators:

-none-
:[[
heart

User Image

WHITE List / / / Mi Lista de la Gente Que Me ENCANTA

People on this list are eligible for entering my DICE contests which will be held on the 19th of each month, starting December 19th. More details about the DICE contests, in December, stay tuned!! =3

People I LOVE / / MI Gente Amada

keeraru-powered
xxchibi_sasorixx
Blue Kool Aid
Angel Kimmi
0--Mistress--Misa--0
m a n g o f r e s a
Starstruckk
Me Pleh
Euphorik B O O M
With A Pen Stroke

Are you on here?? Wanna be on here, PM me for questions AFTER refering to my 'Q&A' post.
heart

User Image

BLACK List / / / Lista de la Gente Que NOOOO Me Encanta

People on this list are given an extra chance to piss me off, and when you do, you get a prize: I will report you for harrasment.

People I DISLIKE / / / Gente MALA Nota

((No one . . . please keep it this way))

Are you on here?? Wanna get off here?? Sorry, you're stuck. Do not PM me, contact me in any way to try to get off, blame yourself. Further contact with me will get you reported.

heart

User Image

Contest Winners / / / Ganadores de Contestos

People who win my contests will be posted, along with the date (when applicable) of contest and their very special prizes.

BUMP contest winners:

Page 5 > > > xxchibi_sasorixx > > > 1000 gold
Page 15 > > > xxchibi_sasorixx > > > 1000 gold

BANNER contest winners:

(None so far)

DICE contest winners:

(None so far)

heart

User Image

RANDOM / / / ALEATORIO

Hmm, well, I have an extra post so I'll just put random stuff here when I feel like changing up my thread. Either a picture, feebie, a link to somewher, or my quote of the day . . .

"Some dream of success, while others wake up and work for it."

- - -

"
Hay los que duermen pensando en ser alguien, y hay los que se levanta y trabajan para ser alguien."

Random Linkies / / / Links Aleatorios

{click 'em -> don't let my baby dragons die}
{ooh lookie}
{join today}
heart

User Image

Questions && Answers / / / Preguntas && Respuestas

Q) Are you going to be done with updating the thread anytime soon?
A) Probably not, but stay here and bump, the BUMP contest is going on.

Q)Why are the titles of your posts in spanish, too?
A) B/c I can, b/c I'm a very proud Latina, and b/c I might make this thread billingual if I have the time.

Q) If I enter a banner, am I guaranteed to win a prize?
A) Not unless I only get three entires, but just make sure you do your best in order to win a prize!

Q) Gimme art!
A) Umm, that's not a question and if it was the answer is, "Gimme money". X3

Other questions will be added soon, otherwise PM me if confused... LOL
heart

User Image

My Banner / / / Mi 'Banner'

Well, this is where my banner would go, BUT I have none sooo . . .

I will hold a BANNER contest. Refer to an above post titled 'BANNER Contest'.

Current Banner Used:

m a n g o f r e s a's
User Image

Well, this is where the winning banner will go, and my banner will go, but that's only until I have time to make it. LOL

But meanwhile, use my sister's entry . . .

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/shop-trade-contests-f-m0u-bump-prizes/t.45037115/][img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q1/minx_MyPhotos/X0.gif[/img][/url]

heart

User Image

Affiliates && Links Out / / / Affiliados && 'Links' Pa' Fuera

PM the link if you want it up here, too! X3
- keep the links small, please : D -
200x40 are preffered! :]

Art Contests / / / Contestos de Arte

-none- :O

Art Auctions / / / Subastas de Arte

-none- :O

Art Shops / / / Venden Arte! : D

User Image

User Image

Freebies / / / Gratuitos

User Image
User Image

Charities / / / Caridades :]

User Image

Chatterbox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff