• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Nyamo-Sensei
Miki Snow
Nyamo-Sensei
Miki Snow
Nyamo-Sensei

Lucky. x.x

I'm bronze. I belong there too so whenever I do solo queue and die, it's either "Wow thanks for giving up shutdown money to their adc/midlaner/jungler" or "God stop feeding or else I won't be able to carry this game" people. And it is like that for every game.

Damn :/ Yeah I can guess how it is in bronze. People raging all over trying to climb out and thinking they know what theyre doing, probably not even realising their own mistakes. Plat here

Wow you're plat? ;-;
Scary. I thought plat was a scarier place than bronze. People trying to get into diamond and whatnot. But I hope to get there one day crying It just prolly won't happen. Trying to improve in this elo is hard because I can't always see the mistakes I'm making and no one else will tell me, just call me a useless feeder. Plus I get really upset playing with people like that, so I am still hesitant to play ranked at all. x.x

Well yeah everybody tries to get diamond, but its definitely hard. Ive got demoted like 3 times in the same division so its pretty annoying but I suck it up and keep trying. I wont get diamond this season cause i have to stop playing soon but idm.. Im happy with plat cause I was only Silver last season. Well if youre playing on EUW server, add me and I'll go through the mistakes I notice with you if you want ^^ We can also play with my other higher elo friends so you can see the difference between bronze ragers and plat/diamond nicer people. I think if you try a lot, you'll definitely get there and me too.. last season, i was like i dont wanna play ranked im too scared i wont get support or mid or what not but now i just play. its okay smile

Plat is a far cry from silver! I'm amazed anyone can even make that kind of jump between one season to another! You should be very proud! ;_;
I was silver last season, but I went 2-8 in my placements and ended up in bronze. Honestly, I'm pretty sure I belong there since I'm not particularly skilled, and I can't really carry games at all. The only role I am decent at is support. ._.
I do play on EUW, but I'm ranked on the NA server since that is where I am. My EUW name is Shiimantha if you want to add me, but you don't have to. I'm only level 21 on EUW, but I'm gonna try to reach 30 on there soon. I haven't played many normals on there, just arams.
I'm not sure your friends would play with me though, I'm not very good and I'll probably feed. D:
Not intentionally, never intentionally. But I just don't want to make your friends hate me. ;-;
I'll definitely try though. I'll be glad to take whatever advice you have and apply it to my future games. ;-;

Ahahaha I am ^^ thanks smile But to be fair, I was silver 1 and I lost promos like 6 times, trying until the very end. I got placed in Silver 2 this season with 7 - 3 w/l ratio. Its the same with me so I think it would be easier for you to duo. And probably the best duo would be a jungler because then you can win all lanes hopefully. And honestly, my friends wouldnt care xD They just play for fun. Like one of my friends, when we're losing, he tells me to follow him and we run about trying to avoid the enemy team and get to their base claiming we win the base race xD and the other plays tryndamere support as a joke with clarity :< But these people dont care because its normals smile Well we'll play a game together soon if you want ^^

Nyamo-Sensei generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 868!

Shy Explorer

Miki Snow
Nyamo-Sensei
Miki Snow

Well yeah everybody tries to get diamond, but its definitely hard. Ive got demoted like 3 times in the same division so its pretty annoying but I suck it up and keep trying. I wont get diamond this season cause i have to stop playing soon but idm.. Im happy with plat cause I was only Silver last season. Well if youre playing on EUW server, add me and I'll go through the mistakes I notice with you if you want ^^ We can also play with my other higher elo friends so you can see the difference between bronze ragers and plat/diamond nicer people. I think if you try a lot, you'll definitely get there and me too.. last season, i was like i dont wanna play ranked im too scared i wont get support or mid or what not but now i just play. its okay smile

Plat is a far cry from silver! I'm amazed anyone can even make that kind of jump between one season to another! You should be very proud! ;_;
I was silver last season, but I went 2-8 in my placements and ended up in bronze. Honestly, I'm pretty sure I belong there since I'm not particularly skilled, and I can't really carry games at all. The only role I am decent at is support. ._.
I do play on EUW, but I'm ranked on the NA server since that is where I am. My EUW name is Shiimantha if you want to add me, but you don't have to. I'm only level 21 on EUW, but I'm gonna try to reach 30 on there soon. I haven't played many normals on there, just arams.
I'm not sure your friends would play with me though, I'm not very good and I'll probably feed. D:
Not intentionally, never intentionally. But I just don't want to make your friends hate me. ;-;
I'll definitely try though. I'll be glad to take whatever advice you have and apply it to my future games. ;-;

Ahahaha I am ^^ thanks smile But to be fair, I was silver 1 and I lost promos like 6 times, trying until the very end. I got placed in Silver 2 this season with 7 - 3 w/l ratio. Its the same with me so I think it would be easier for you to duo. And probably the best duo would be a jungler because then you can win all lanes hopefully. And honestly, my friends wouldnt care xD They just play for fun. Like one of my friends, when we're losing, he tells me to follow him and we run about trying to avoid the enemy team and get to their base claiming we win the base race xD and the other plays tryndamere support as a joke with clarity :< But these people dont care because its normals smile Well we'll play a game together soon if you want ^^

My luck in promos is that I get stuck with people who troll or I go up against a smurf who's obviously more skilled than me. It is frustrating. But I'm glad you got there! You're awesome! I'd duo, but my friends in the same elo as me are honestly not the best people to be around when losing. My friends get upset easily, give up in the midgame even though they are playing late game champs and we rarely win together. Getting dumpstered in lane is like a death sentence for them. x.x
I'm glad your friends are like that ;-; WE DO TOUCHDOWNS AS WELL. It's so hard to reach the fountain without people catching you, but when we do it, it's the best. :p
Also I went AP Pantheon support a while ago. We won. Landing ults is fun with zhonya's ^_^ I GOT A DOUBLE KILL WITH ULT ONCE. IT WAS THE BEST.

Loyal Fatcat

12,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Nyamo-Sensei
Miki Snow
Nyamo-Sensei
Miki Snow

My luck in promos is that I get stuck with people who troll or I go up against a smurf who's obviously more skilled than me. It is frustrating. But I'm glad you got there! You're awesome! I'd duo, but my friends in the same elo as me are honestly not the best people to be around when losing. My friends get upset easily, give up in the midgame even though they are playing late game champs and we rarely win together. Getting dumpstered in lane is like a death sentence for them. x.x
I'm glad your friends are like that ;-; WE DO TOUCHDOWNS AS WELL. It's so hard to reach the fountain without people catching you, but when we do it, it's the best. :p
Also I went AP Pantheon support a while ago. We won. Landing ults is fun with zhonya's ^_^ I GOT A DOUBLE KILL WITH ULT ONCE. IT WAS THE BEST.

I know exactly what thats like. So take today for example, I won 3 games in a row, got to promos and lost my first game. In that game, there was a ziggs first pick instalock who fed and raged like s**t and someone locked in support even though I called it, so I top'd which is completely fine by me. Whats not fine is when people are flaming and being rude when they THEMSELVES are crap xD So i just got everyone to report him :3 But I won the next two games so im back up to Plat 4. And I understand, I have a duo adc who rages a lot but he's good and he's nice to me so i guess its okay. I apologise to everyone he offends in game though xD And wow ap pantheon sounds fun xD just keep doing what you like, then you perform better. Let's play soon ^^

Moonlight_Splendor generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 883!

t I remember the year Gaia did the prom tower... *sigh*
best ball ever
I lost at all the games that year.
what fun, though.

edit: this year at the user run ball, I won ! yay right?
I posted, I chatted, I danced, I went home happy.
Firebird Bunny

Astra: Horns of the Galactic Prince ▻ 883
thank you! heart

RustyRobot generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 527!

Versatile Model

RustyRobot generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 447!

Versatile Model

Versatile Model

This kin thing is so tedious.
Anyone wanna dance with me? I'd rather grind on the dance floor than in-game. lol

RustyRobot generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 206!

Versatile Model

Aaaaand, Lucky just gave me 10 bil for reaching level 3. Time to go shopping! emotion_c8

MsDark_Heart generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 659!

Timid Cleric

Nyamo-Sensei
MsDark_Heart

lol. Don't worry about it. Your avi was looking cute with it.

Thank you! ;-;

Hehe. You like changing your avi a lot, huh?

RustyRobot generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 678!

Versatile Model

LadyzLex generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 894!

Somniar's Honey Bun

Super Sweetie

Princess of Rage ▻ 712
Cinnamon Shortcake Surprise ▻ 354

Ruby Vault ▻ 309
Morganite Vault ▻ 962
Adamant Vault 2nd Gen. ▻ 795
Emerald Vault ▻ 829
Milady Godina ▻ 501

Mixed Chocolate Godina. ▻ 421
Melon Cream Godina. ▻ 63
Sour Blue Raspberry Godina. ▻ 486
White Choco Lavender Godina ▻ 167
Blueberry Cream Godina ▻ 999
Chocolate Carmel Godina ▻ 969
Astra: Horns of the Blood Rose ▻ 387
Astra: Horns of the Twilight Dusk ▻ 171
Astra: Horns of the Morning Warmth ▻ 90
Astra: Horns of a God's Wrath ▻ 662
Astra: Horns of the Blue Sky ▻ 16
Astra: Horns of the Black Star ▻ 944

Hello...I am back gaia_diamond

LadyzLex generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 471!

Somniar's Honey Bun

Super Sweetie

Princess of Rage ▻ 712

Ruby Vault ▻ 309
Morganite Vault ▻ 962
Emerald Vault ▻ 829
Milady Godina ▻ 501

Melon Cream Godina. ▻ 63

gaia_diamond

LadyzLex generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 985!

Somniar's Honey Bun

Super Sweetie

Princess of Rage ▻ 712

Ruby Vault ▻ 309
Morganite Vault ▻ 962
Emerald Vault ▻ 829
Milady Godina ▻ 501

Melon Cream Godina. ▻ 63

gaia_diamond

LadyzLex generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 57!

Somniar's Honey Bun

Super Sweetie

Princess of Rage ▻ 712

Ruby Vault ▻ 309
Morganite Vault ▻ 962
Emerald Vault ▻ 829
Milady Godina ▻ 501

Melon Cream Godina. ▻ 63