-About Me- - I'm 25.
- I have one cat, Mama Kitty, back in Los Angeles.
- I live in San Jose, Surface of the Sun (California).
- I'm originally from Los Angeles!
- I drew landscapes and other spiffy stuff.
- I love photography and wish to learn more about it.
- Sooner or later I will start college.
- Interested in picking up the guitar, bass, drums, trumpet, and sax whenever time and money permits.
- I'm learning improv comedy at my local ComedySportz. Currently taking Rookie Rec League workshops.
-Gaia Stuffz- - I first joined with this account, Zero Omega, August '03.
- Anti-Guild 4 lyfe!
- Owner of the best insane bar on Gaia, Some Run Down Bar.
- I'm a veteran of the second wave A/M/C regs (Anti-Sticky Mach II).
- Gaia Online Moderator (December 2006)
- Gaia Online Admin (February 2010)
- If you send me a random friend request and I don't know you, I will decline your request.
- If you were hacked, please report the hacking immediately using the Hack Report Form.
- If you were scammed, please report the scamming immediately using the Scam Report Forum.
- Need to file a ban appeal? File a ticket at our Help Center.
-Other Stuff- - I absolutely love music and going to concerts.
- Currently Playing: League of Legends
- Currently Watching: Grimm, Once Upon a Time, Vampire Diaries, and The Walking Dead.
- Currently Listening To: Check the Last.FM
- Feel free to keep up with what I listen to.
I don't understand how one of my trades were illegal? I can't even sell items in the marketplace.
This isn't fair I'm barely on gaia and I come back on and get a message accusing me of an illegal trade? I would at least like an explanation on what's going on.
Hey Zero, you just wrongly accused me of something that was purely legal. In my 6 years of playing Gaia I have never in my life make or heard of an illegal trade, not in my life! So you diable my abilities to trade and sell on marketplace? You people are ruining Gaia for the people that did really enjoy it, thanks a lot