I have no idea why you're even here, but all you need to know about me is that I'm awesome.
1. Name? Vivian
2. Nickname? Viv, Vivi
3. Age? 22
4. Single/Taken? Single and happy with it
5. Do you drink? Rarely, only social drinking
6. Do you like to party? No.
7. Do you smoke? No.
8. Have you ever been in love? I won't exactly call it "in love", not there yet.
9. What is your favourite band/singer? Ramin Karimloo, and no one knows who he is but he has vocal chords from GOD.
10. What is your favourite song? Bring Him Home from Les Miserables, Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab, Read All About It by Emeli Sande.
11. What is your favourite movie? A lot...Avengers, Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Dark Knight, X-men series
12. What is your favourite flavour of ice-cream? Chocolate Fudge Brownie
13. What is your favorite color? Navy blue
14. How many siblings do you have? None. Aaaaall by myseeeeeeelf...
15. What was the last thing you watched on TV? White Collar
16. What kind of cell phone do you have? Blackberry Bold 9900, my 3 year old baby
17. Who was your last text from? ...My Mum
1. Pepsi/Coke? Coke
2. White/Milk/Dark chocolate? Dark
3. Money/Love? Love
4. Family/Friends? Family
5. Friends/Money? Friends
6. Pens/Pencils? Pens
7. Computer/Music? I NEED MY COMPUTER FOR MUSIC.
8. Camera/Computer? Computer
Occupy Central is a civil disobedience movement which began in Hong Kong on September 28, 2014, causing thousands of protestors to gather on the streets. What we want is simple: to freely speak our minds without fear. Freedom is a right, not a privilege.
Hong Kong is crying, but not because of the tear gas.