Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Equipped List

 

About

High School, Me, and Life In General Blows D:<


Comments

View All Comments

iJaden Report | 06/26/2009 10:15 pm
thanx for buying my hoodie
hope you enjoy it lol biggrin
Zuedo Report | 12/01/2007 8:52 pm
Hey this is your boy Zuedo. I need your help with something. I just started making my project play list. I want some input of what songs I should add to it. I know musical taste differs from person to person. That’s why I want your input. I want every single person who might ever go to my profile to like at least one song of the list. So get to my profile & comment which song I should add.
Zuedo Report | 11/04/2007 11:27 pm
I see you have not changed your about me section yet. It's possible that you like it Or maybe you are waiting for you Best & Truest friend (Me) to write one for you...
Zuedo Report | 10/24/2007 10:23 am
I'm sure you've heard by now, How Rowling Lanced Dumbledore... But just in case you were living under a rock... Dumbledore is officially out of the closet...



Just Another Closet Outing Moment



Brought to you by Pope Seven I
Zuedo Report | 10/23/2007 4:05 pm
Pure Garbage







“92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who have stayed with real music” By an Unnamed & Unknown Hater











Pure Garbage (The Remix)



92% of the people who don’t listen to rap have been convicted of a sex crime. Post this on someone’s profile if you want to hunt down the other 8% who have not yet been convicted. By Pope Seven I
savvycat1005 Report | 09/14/2007 4:40 pm
Your funky comment of the day!!!



-Bella
Zuedo Report | 09/07/2007 6:55 pm
Well high school might be overrated. I know I miss it. But I had a great time in high school. Lol But you always seem so over life Fi. (They do still call you Fi don’t they?) Everything ether blows or is lame to you. Lol tell me three things that don't blow & aren’t lame.
Zuedo Report | 09/03/2007 7:09 am
Lol well glad to see you have not changed much. You still like to make fun of me. Lol but no I miss high school. It was a great place. I be you will miss it once you leave. Once you leave the world turns real.
Zuedo Report | 09/01/2007 6:59 am
Yeah I have been 15 for the last three years. Lol no I’m 18 now. There are a lot of extremely fake people on Gaia. There are more nerdy people where I live then on Gaia. Lol I try not to become too much like them. I fail a lot though... >_<
Zuedo Report | 08/30/2007 5:21 am
Lol is Fiona to big for Gaia. That’s cool I guess. How old are your 16? I have a lot of real friends. That does not mean I don’t like my Gaian friends. Different strokes I guess...

Signature


-:-Look...Its Me-:-

 
 
picture
picture

Gaia Is Slightly Lame...