"Who? Who is but the form, following the function of /what/, and /what/ I am is a man in a mask."
"Well I can see that."
"Of course you can! I am not doubting your powers of observation. I am merely commenting on the paradox of asking a masked man who he is."
"But on this more auspicious of nights, allow me, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatic persona..."
I'm hardly a scary guy in a mask - but that's the best damn "Hi, my name is: " I've ever heard. Enough so, actually, that I have it and the resulting 50V rant memorized by heart.
However, this is the online profile of your average, everyday 16-year-old girl, so I suppose I could have just said 'heeeeyy guyz justin beiber is leik teh coolest boy evah he is so hawt almost as hawtt as taylor lautner but taylors still hotter loll!!!!!!'
But then I would have to kill myself.
So just a few things about myself to say if you don't want me to rip off your head and drink your brain juice.
- I adore those who type with proper English. You know how to capitalize and use a comma, I will love you forever! <3
- I am quite the literate soul, so if you have a substantial knowledge of intelligent topics, I will be quite the happy panda indeed. However, anime and manga are pretty damn cool too.
- If you can make me laugh, you're in. No questions asked.
- Unless you're like freaky-religious and you say I'm going to hell JUST because I make a joke about the chapel at the mall not being open on Sundays CASEY!!! (JK dude, calm down.) - I already know I am, and am happily resigned to that fact.
- Pleeeeeease never ask to see any part of me that my current clothing doesn't cover - you damn pervert. That part of me is for my fiancé only - and I should inform you that he is indeed a BAMF and could easily eat chur babehs.
That is all, I suppose. So please, if you're not a creep, strike up a conversation! I've been known to make a random donation - especially if I get one! ~<3