wtfBri

wtfBri's avatar

Last Login: 02/28/2017 7:22 am

Birthday: 04/26

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

About Me

The name is Bri. 17. I listen to music 70% of my life while the other 30% is sleeping, eating, & basketball. I love to play video games and write on my free time, but other than that, I prefer to hang out with friends. My heart has a soft spot for super hero/zombie shows, so don't be surprised if I start to nerd on you about that stuff. Anyway, that's all for now. heart

wahmbulance Also, don't bother asking for my social media (unless we're really close) or my Skype because I don't have one nor will I get one. wink

J.S.S

Just Survive Somehow

Me :)

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Media

Comments

View All Comments

Natmalik Report | 06/28/2015 10:22 am
Natmalik
the one before but I'm guessing you're listening to the remixed Zayn song
we're going to be the best of the best of friends here 8^}
Natmalik Report | 06/27/2015 5:45 pm
Natmalik
I like to keep my loves together ;^3
& your soOOOOOOOoonnggg tho whats it called?
Mr Golden Foxx Report | 06/20/2015 9:28 pm
Mr Golden Foxx
thanks for buying please come again heart
stulie Report | 06/18/2015 11:20 pm
stulie
Haha What?!
omfg harry styles Report | 09/19/2013 6:22 pm
omfg harry styles
cool right?
Cheerful Spirits Report | 08/30/2013 5:33 pm
Cheerful Spirits
Omg.. I haven't seen you on in forever~
hyphyboy Report | 07/24/2012 2:01 pm
hyphyboy
it was loong ago, you me and the white pony, you died first T-T anyways
cheaaa'
Uncertain Choice Report | 07/24/2012 8:32 am
Uncertain Choice
Oh I dont remember that was so long ago. . .
hyphyboy Report | 07/02/2012 2:39 am
hyphyboy
it was from long ago, idk now haha
Uncertain Choice Report | 06/29/2012 8:11 am
Uncertain Choice
What happened?

Recent Visitors

Im So Wet Baby on 02/27/2017
zeon274 on 02/27/2017
its just a pixel on 02/26/2017