Not online as much lately.
You can find me on WoW or FR most likely.

Welcome to my corner of gaia!

Hurr's my info.


-I consider myself to be friendly 75% of the time, feel free to drop me a pm or whatever. The other 25% = sarcastic douche.

-I go to school. It's school, what else is there to say about school. I learn s**t and I want a good job when I graduate. I study UX/UI/Interactive Design.

-I enjoy rocking out to Die Antwoord. And other music, but right now I'm focusing on these rats.

-I like to learn languages, I'm terrible at it, but it's something I enjoy.
Currently I'm attempting to learn Russian. Здравствуйте! Как ваши дела? Спасибо, хорошо. Хорошего дня!

-I love my animals to death. My cat is my child, I could literally talk forever about him. He's a psycho Siamese with a big attitude, but he's my psycho and I love him anyway! Also I have a dog, he's cool too I guess. ;3

-I am an avid gamer. I will crush anyone on N64's Smash Bros, so bring it bruh. I love L4D. I also play World of Warcraft pretty religiously, it's a bit ridiculous sometimes. Shammy Monk healz ftw! I spend most of my time PVPing. Currently stationed on Sargeras. You will most likely find me drunk gaming over there.

-Also I do enjoy vending sometimes, I suck at it, but it's a nice relaxing-ish way for me to acquire things. Since acquiring things in real life costs real money which I really don't have much of as a broke a** college student. :0 Good stuff yo. I don't vend anymore. I don't even go here anymore.

-Want to get to know me? Simply send a pm, seriously though - send a ******** pm before you send me a random friend request, preferably a literate pm or I'll probably ignore you any way.

User Image
Avi art by Autobot <3
A.Bot is an epic friend and is like the only reason I'm still on this site, well, that and pixels.


Viewing 12 of 37 friends


Art and Avis and More


Viewing 10 of 20 comments.

Sweet Scented Dreams

Report | 04/18/2015 7:54 am

Sweet Scented Dreams

I had to let you know that your avatar is stunning!

Report | 01/13/2015 4:55 pm


Thanks for your purchase! c:

Report | 09/01/2014 8:36 am


thankzy for buying ^w^
hella baked

Report | 08/18/2014 11:38 am

hella baked

thank you for your purchase!

Report | 08/07/2014 8:20 am


Net Saaaabi.
Lexia J e w B i t c h

Report | 06/23/2014 11:22 pm

Lexia J e w B i t c h

Ur Avi's color combo, 2 words:: "Filthy Gorgeous!"

Report | 05/25/2014 5:17 pm


Thanks netsab! Enjoy your Venus' Lace!

Report | 05/16/2014 9:18 pm


Thank you for buying!! ~ yum_puddi

Report | 05/16/2014 4:17 pm


Daw~ Thanks! biggrin yum_puddi

Report | 05/10/2014 3:50 pm


Thanks for buying! yum_puddi