Things I like about Gaia:
- silently watching strangers in hangouts, pretending not to be there
- interacting with polite/cute/interesting/insightful/knowledgeable/no jump-to-conclusion Gaians
- ignoring spammers, potty-mouthed trolls & beggars
- rejecting pushy people who try to touch or chase, understanding that their negative reaction to this comes out of insecurity and that they need to build their self-love and self-approval and respect the same in others discovering a way to find peace with what they cannot control
- helping people understand that the unique bits that form people's true strong inner self are equally important as any other's, that the diversity of life, choices and thinking is what makes us evolve so beautifully and greatly as a species. Love yourself the way you are, never let yourself go, always be there for yourself, don't judge yourself and don't be afraid to express yourself. Others pursue their own values, wishes and goals and so should you, that's the way to healthy lives
- refraining from labeling people, situations and things. Only if you don't label them they have the potential to give you more than you'd be tempted to expect. Using curiosity and questions to discover more, or letting time reveal more
- having my mailbox (PMs) accessible by anyone, so you can contact me about business and maybe we can become allies (pals)
- buying useful/interesting items for reasonable prices
- creating beauty with more than 3 color themes evenly distributed, gives a more original feeling to the avatar, not to mention the "Wow!" factor
- getting avi faces to look the closest to drool-worthy possible... I am sometimes having a hard time with this but I'd probably try to accomplish it even a thousand times a day, if time permits it
- updating my Wishlist ever so often, after purchasing items or just making new wishes. There was an evil glitch related to this, though, where all the items on your wishlist would be gone after updating, it happened to me, so I keep a separate record of my wishlist in my special notebook. I have almost all the items on the Gaia wishlist set on private since I never really know what I'm gonna be questing for next, but to make up for it I'm letting you view everything I have equipped on my avi ;3
- zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! OH, YES! I love this game. It's been my favorite MMORPG for years and I don't think anything will change that. It's browser-based, simple enough but also complex, interesting, funny and Oh! So! Fun! And it gives GOLD too~ 'Q' Love it
- Art Freebies <3
Vix, Sen, Pie, Senpai, Vixen, Anne - whatever floats your boat | Female | 25 | = | Pretty Skinny for an Unstoppable Gourmet | Awkward Dance with me | Be You Ty | Seek for Fun & Creativity, they always come | Take & Give | Safety First | No drug/alcohol/coffee/tobacco zone | <3 People, Animals & our Mama Nature | </3 Weapons in the Wrong People's hands, Aviator Shades | Have a weakness for Trans people, Shy people, Confident + Gentle people, Funny people, people with Eyeglasses & Jazz | Proof not words | Respect earns my trust | Trust earns my heart | Gates keep open until you tamper with them | My boundaries are Sacred, but do not Cross | Off-ensive topics ruin my comfort | Most Gaming knowledge comes from others | Only Human - Flawed & Distinguishable | Europe | Wish I lived in Switzerland
Never give out your password to anyone, only fill it in on the official Gaia page and be careful about links that open a new tab and tell you you've been logged out. Make sure the web address is right, even if the page looks like Gaia.
I have cool junk in my Journal
; check it out if you want~
I'm not interested in Guilds for the time being. I've heard, seen and talked to strangers and friends who have gone through difficult times because of popular guilds lately, who have been force recruited, deceived or manipulated into joining them, and abused and molested within the guild. Some of the guilds even possess content against the Gaia TOS. Furthermore, I see no point in being part of any new one, no matter how good you think it is, as I have friends and we're able to play games and do anything wonderful we wish to without the necessity to be part of one.
If you have vile intentions
, this place is not for you. Peace is what I choose for my life, I live to grow and surround myself with people who aim to bring good into the world.
Best Gaia friends
(I'll try to update it every now and then; if we hang out together often and you're not on the list, make senpai notice/tug on my sleeve):
Nayliie (I have great admiration for this lady, she's been my inspiration and life aid, a friend until the end; ~missing you as life goes on for the both of us, in my mind you're like a trinket that comes with me; it's often linked to times when I remember my strength and beauty, to respect myself in my choices, to know my love; I'll always remember the good times, kindness and everything you shared with me and I hope you get all you deserve and all you wish for, I imagine you there and I know your power, knowledge and abilities and that you're gonna be fine; I dream one day I'll meet you again and be able to watch you once more floating within your freedom, the you that glows so brilliant, and support your growth like you've done to mine; I'll always have myself and my memories, wishes, a life ahead of me full of awareness though I'm getting older and wiser, and no matter what happens, hope; you do know everything, like always - almost. You can't read my thoughts, and that's what I need to take responsibility for in terms of expressing. You never judged me, and always respected me. I'm working to move on and to manage myself. I don't want to lie to myself, it's hard to get back into your life once you remove somebody. And even if you come back I need to be ready for friendship and all that it requires. I feel like I failed and won, though I wouldn't fail if you wanted me there, even if I'd be at my worst, I'd somehow motivate myself and get up to my feet, keep fighting. You have this strength within, these choices that I come to terms with, I understand, I'm proud of though it may hurt me for a while. Your life is bigger than me and mine is bigger than you. In reality, I should thank you because I was addicted, fearful, lost and fell out. It wasn't healthy for you or for me. It wasn't fair to you. Apart from that, and preferences, I don't think we're that different. When you left, I felt peace, but as time went by and many memories pestered me, I got angry, frustrated, endearing, accepting, needy and much more. I kept steering these thoughts and it was super hard. I still have them and when I do I refill the need with myself. I'm talking to myself, I still get fears but I trust myself now and it brings me a lot of good things. Do you know what union means? I think I finally do. It means watching and being content. Just watching, or just knowing. There's always something to hold on to. Do you know when it's hard? When you have to let go. When you have to step out of the past and look toward the future. But who's to say the grass was greener? "He might have left her brokenhearted But she ain't goin' out like that" - that's something you followed that I have been adopting too. Like old times when I had to, and it worked. I say don't worry, I know you will need to move on and that keeping contact with your ex will make things harder and I know you give your all, you know you owe me nothing. Just know that somewhere someone hopes the best for you and it'll be okay.~), iAngeline (missing you so, remembering the zOMG! times which were the best times in my life, you're probably busy a lot and rarely get on or reply my messages anymore), Shiro (those great contest times and derpy times with your lovely friends still get me smiling), Klashie (always around, reliable, fun, laid-back and mature), Kurisu Yuriko (you have been of great support, I hope I'll be able to give back the same).
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯.|:::::: ^ ___^
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·* <|:::: (｡◕ ω ◕｡)
____━━____━┗|:::::: |｡T ~ T｡|
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯.|:::::: ^ ___^
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·* <|:::: (｡◕ x ◕｡)
To Pat or Not To Pat?
R.I.P., dear Jesus of Science.