Okay, here's the deal. I'm an RPer, and if anyone is interested, all they have to do is PM me. The character I use, unless stating otherwise in the PM, is going to be my Avatar, and if I need a different character, I'll put the picture of the one I'll be using (Which is probably going to be created in Tektek). Here's a quick overview of my avatar character, though, and this will probably change if I decide to change my avatar (Which doesn't happen often, but it's possible. I used to be a vampire, actually.):
Name: T'Jana Shani
Race: Dark Elf
Likes: Dragons, night, treasure hunting
Dislikes: Brightness, injustice
- Trained in swordfighting.
- Has a special power (given by a potion she took as a child) that allows her to summon a blue fire on command, though doesn't often use it for safety purposes.
- Nicknamed her Mana
- Talks in a squeaky voice (if you've ever seen the original Ben10, she sounds like Greymatter)
- Bad tempered
- Cape turns into a sword, which she uses as her weapon.
- Wings allow her to slow descents, but not completely fly.
- Goggles not only work as swimming goggles, but also have multiple other functions, such as seeing in complete blackness, and thermal sight, as well as others.
- Can't stand when people are treated harshly or unfairly, taking it upon herself to help them.
- Chaotic Good, considered an anti-hero.
- Treasure Hunter.
- Is the daughter of a rich family, though she doesn't like having things just handed to her, so she constantly runs away to earn her own place, doesn't care if it puts her in danger.
- Sometimes puts the safety of others above herself, even those she doesn't know.
- Keeps her fire abilities a secret, thinking it's unique enough that it might make her a target to those who'd want to use it or take it.