No matter how big or small the gift is, I really appreciate it. Thank you to all that have given me something Gifts received: 1. Pure Heart Lantern from angel warrior of war - 2011/05/02 2. Cuttlefish Keytar from angel warrior of war - 2011/08/27 3. Polar Bear Paraplush from Echowindsong - 2011/09/21 4. Piggy Plush from angel warrior of war - 2011/09/22 5. Secret Sparkles from angel warrior of war - 2011/09/29 6. Amorous Knight Isis from Lady Aeducan - 2011/12/19 7. Green Setsubun Oni Mask from zero_0912 - 2011/12/22 8. Heart of Gold from angel warrior of war - 2012/02/14 9. Gregory the Leap Frog from Miss-Kyra - 2012/02/16 10. Cobalt Galaxy Suit from happoroshi - 2012/07/29 11. High Priestess of Night from -ART-tabulous - 2012/07/30 12. Solar Sash from Q8 Lucifer - 2012/08/26 13. Gin the Kitty from x-Crystal-G-x - 2012/08/28
14. Purple Heart Droop Chain Belt from Instant Superstition - 2012/09/06
15. Secret Purple Butterflies from ladymay111 - 2012/11/16
16. Panda Plushie from x-Crystal-G-x - 2012/12/24
17. Seafoam Gown from Miss-Kyra - 2013/01/10
18. Christian Siriano's Pink and Black Dress from Miss-Kyra - 2013/01/21
19. Monthly Collectible Letter for February 2013 (Dew Drop) from Q8 Lucifer - 2013/02/16
20. Bani the Bunny from x-Crystal-G-x - 2013/08/25
21. Kitty Slippers from x-Crystal-G-x - 2013/08/25
22. Elegant Veil from Miss-Kyra - 2013/08/27
23. Angelic Collar from Taaye - 2013/09/04
24. Squeaky the Rubber Ducky from Taaye - 2013/09/04
25. Long Black Sparkle Top from Half a Hero - 2013/09/05
26. Bretelles Demonique from Anonymous - 2013/09/14
27. Chocolate Chip Cookie from diCookieMonster - 2013/10/12
28. Sacred Leaf from Anonymous - 2013/10/17
29. Spirited 2k9 Casimir Fascinator from Anonymous - 2013/10/17
30. Ninja Pants from Anonymous - 2013/10/17
31. Ninja Hood from Anonymous - 2013/10/17
32. Ninja Gi from Anonymous - 2013/10/17
33. Ninja Sword from Anonymous - 2013/10/17
34. The 4th Amigo Lucki Pants from Anonymous - 2013/10/20
35. Ghostly Pumpkin Puff Dress from diCookieMonster - 2013/10/20
36. H2k13 Minor Energy Boost from Anonymous - 2013/10/23
37. H2k13 Minor Health Potion from Anonymous - 2013/10/23
38. BuBu Kitty Plushie from Tac Chikami - 2013/11/24
39. Lunar Hairpin from Tac Chikami - 2013/11/24
40. Coco Umbrella Buddy from Tac Chikami - 2013/11/24
41. Angelic Headband from Tac Chikami - 2013/11/24
42. Autumn Glory from Tac Chikami - 2013/11/26
43. Autumn Red Wayfarer Boots from Maranda Leomutt Taylor - 2013/11/28
I see you have somehow stumbled across my profile. Well, TheWarriorGirl gives you a hearty welcome! I hope that you find everything you want to know about the life of an ordinary 19 year old Taiwanese girl on this very page. Feel free to leave a comment. Unexpected PM’s are most welcome…Unfortunately I don’t accept random friend requests. Please at least get to know me first by chatting to me or hanging out with me on Gaia. Most of the time I’m in zOMG!, or in the forums (International, Achievements or Aquarium forums). I spend a lot of time in the Marketplace as well.
Now, here’s a little something about myself:
I was born in Taiwan and my family and I moved to South Africa 10 years ago. I can speak Mandarin Chinese and English quite fluently and I understand a bit of Hakka and Afrikaans. I’m currently in the last year of high school – with another 2 months until school’s out forever – thank goodness.
I’m an introvert. I’m extremely shy around people I’ve just met but if you get to know me – the real me – I can be as bubbly as anything
I am indecisive, easily distracted, get nervous very quickly and I’m a known perfectionist.
I think I have a slight case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and depression.
I’m more practical than innovative; I prefer concrete methods than abstract ideas. I’m a follower rather than a leader.
Although I have a “structured” personality, please don’t perceive me as cold and uninviting. I’m friendly, loyal and trustworthy. I was brought up in a family with high moral values. I don’t drink, smoke or do anything illegal. I respect and accept you for who you are, no matter what race, nationality, sexual orientation or religion you are/follow. The one thing I don’t tolerate is racist comments. Living in a foreign country made me realize how cruel and crude people can be to another race.
I love to read. Give me anything sci-fi or fantasy related (like wizards or Greek gods ) and I won’t be able to put the book down.
Music makes up a huge part of my life. I play the piano and I love to sing (only when no-one can hear me). I don’t have a particular favourite singer. If someone has a great voice, the lyrics really mean something and the music is good, I’ll listen to it.
I love to travel. I’ve been lucky enough to travel to Singapore, Malaysia and most recently, Europe. The snow in Interlaken, Switzerland is absolutely beautiful, Disneyland in Paris is a magical place and a childhood dream come true for me, Amsterdam is a city full of unexpected events and London – the perfect tourist destination. My ultimate dream is to travel around the world and experience as many different cultures as I can.
I’m clueless about what I want to do in life. I have thought about becoming an astronaut, flight attendant, tour guide, personal assistant, environmentalist, scientific researcher and most recently, administrative clerk. I’m so ambitious yet my marks at school don’t get me anywhere…
In closing, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read about the personal life of TheWarriorGirl. Hopefully now you know a bit more about me.
Yep, but .... i was planing on leaving at a later stage ... but I decided to leave sooner, ayep!
Solia ... it's okay ... the forums move a bit slowly at times but that's only because its a much smaller community ... gold (their currency) has a far greater value ... Over all, I like it ... but It's not as fun as gaia though ...
I left because ... things are a little too dramatic over here,yeah ... I'm also a little tired of all these cash related announcements ... the booty and all those other stuff ...
ahh ... and, the market is a mess, I don't wanna buy anything so I have no need to quest or play games or stuff ,nope ...
and, ... I hardly do much around here,... besides, I really should start focusing my attention elsewhere, yep!
(It's alright ^^ )
It is a pretty swell place, yep! ^^
But I'm more of a home/quite time person .. soooo, the night-life doesn't concern me too much -hehe-
also, I kinda left gaia a few days ago (I've joined Solia instead) Soo, my replies are gonna be a bit late .... sweatdrop