Just a person looking to occupy their free time. My avi is a male but in real life I'm a female. Feel free to PM me or leave a comment on my profile, almost guaranteed I will respond!
Find me in Word Games. It's the place to be!
About The Tin Prince:
This is the character that represents my avi. It does, however, not represent me as a person. That being said: Enjoy!
Tin ascended the throne at the tender age of thirteen, when he lovingly slayed his father King Gold III. His mother had conveniently died in childbirth with him years before.
His ascension to the throne wasn't immediate however, considering that he had to first make his way through his five elder siblings.
They met their hapless fates in the following order:
- An unfortunate hunting accident. Somehow his own arrow rebounded off a nearby boulder and struck him through the left eye, instantly piercing his brain.
- She drowned in the ornate wading pool. It is still unknown how the princess managed to submerge herself completely in only four inches of water. Every one of her handmaidens were preoccupied otherwise at the time, somehow....
- Poisoned by bad fish. The chef concerned in the indecent was swiftly executed with a fair trial, which was expedited since the criminal himself admitted immediately to the wrong doing.
- A sweet soul, Princess Copper abdicated the crown in favor of a life of solace serving the great Key Goddess, the matriarch of the original crown. The fourteen year old maiden was said to be a favorite of Prince Tin.
- Died in a sword training accident. The guardsman in question quickly disappeared the next day, never to found.
Tin himself is a very adaptable young man, much like the metal he is named for. He is, however, rather ambitious and very, very, vindictive.....
The Key is representative of the monarchy. The wielder is said to gain special powers to lock, unlock, break, bind, heal, and harm. The Key works only for those of The Key Goddess's line, and adapts different forms for different occasions, depending upon the wielder's mood, intent, and personal health.
The Key does not judge. Only the wielder has such power.
I intend to make avi's for all said siblings but I am pretty broke as far as gold goes. So in the meanwhile, I will only be using Tin for my RP in... well pretty much whatever.