Kanto Champion Theme (Gen 7 Ver.)

The Legendary Trainer

The Legendary Trainer's avatar

Location: ?, Kanto

Birthday: 10/27

Occupation: Pokémon Trainer

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Kanto Champion Theme (Gen 1)

Kanto Champion Orgins Theme

Johto Champion Theme (Gen 2)

Johto Champion Theme (Gen 4)

Kanto Champion Battle Remix

Battle Against Red Remix

The Destin Battle

Pocket Monsters Gold/Silver/Crystal Opening

Pokemon Anime Metal Mix

Pokemon Metal Mix

Pocket Monster Special Anime Opening

Fan Made Comerical

VG Cats

Pokemon in a Nutshell

Pokemon Retarded Video

 

Home Sweet Home~

About

{{RPer is Female}}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{{Profile under construction}}

[May be based on a fan made universe]

Full Name: Red Akai
Other Alias: Boy (By: Giovanni), Kid (By: Giovanni and Team Rocket), Punk (By: Team Rocket)
Age: 11 (Gen 1), 14 (Gen 2 & 4), 16 (AU Currently), 30 (Gen 7)
Species: Human
Race: Kantonian
Gender: Male
Height:
Weight:
Eye Color: Rust
Hair Color: Black (Gen 1), Brunet (Gen 3)
Orientation:
Alignment: Lawfully Good
Birthday: February 27
Birthplace: Pallet Town, Kanto
Current Residents: Unknown
Occupation: Pokémon Trainer, Kanto Pokémon Champion (Formerly)
Voice Actor Portrayal: Michele Knotz
First Appearance: Pokémon Green/Red/Blue (Gameboy 1995/1998 )
Known Family: Crim Akai (Father; Deceased), Rose Akai (Mother), Ash Ketchum (Alternate Counterpart)
Known Friends: Prof. Samuel Oak (Best Friend), Pikachu (Best Friend), Brock (Best Friend), Misty (Best Friend), Blaine
Known Enemies/Rivals: Giovanni Sakaki (Arch Nemesis), Team Rocket (Arch Nemesis), Blue Oak (Arch Rival)
Personality: Red is a strong silent type. His appearance and mannerisms may appear intimidating, but Red is actually quite friendly. He has a strong sense of justice, and is willing to fight for those who can't. He loves traveling and adventuring with his Pokémon.
History/Bio:
Misc. Info:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Pokémon Party:

Pikachu
User Image
Lvl: 88
Gender: Male
Type(s): Electric
Ability: Static
Items: Lightball
Moves: Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Quick Attack

Venasaur
User Image
Lvl: 84
Gender: Male
Type(s): Grass/Poison
Ability: Overgrown
Items: None
Moves: Frenzy Plant, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Sleep Powder

Charzard
User Image
Lvl: 84
Gender: Male
Type(s): Fire/Flying
Ability: Blaze
Items: None
Moves: Blast Burn, Flare Blitz, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse

Blastroise
User Image
Lvl: 84
Gender: Male
Type(s): Water
Ability: Torrent
Items: None
Moves: Hydro Canon, Blizzard, Flash Canon, Focus Blast

Snorlax
User Image
Lvl: 82
Gender: Male
Type(s): Normal
Ability: Thick Fat
Items: None
Moves: Shadow Ball, Crunch, Blizzard, Giga Impact

Espeon
User Image
Lvl: 73
Gender: Male
Type(s): Psychic
Ability: [None]
Items: None
Moves: Mud Slap, Swift, Reflect, Psychic

/or...
Lapras
User Image
Lvl: 80
Gender: Male
Type(s): Water/Ice
Ability: Shell Armor
Items: None
Moves: Body Slam. Brine, Blizzard, Psychic

Comments

View All Comments

RavingProductions Report | 10/14/2017 8:49 am
RavingProductions
(haha, okay)

I might have more merchandise a little while later, so check back if you want!
RavingProductions Report | 10/13/2017 12:49 pm
RavingProductions
oh wait, scratch that... 800 poke for dawn balls, sry... damn typos
RavingProductions Report | 10/13/2017 12:48 pm
RavingProductions
Oh, and here's one free sample of a Dawn Ball, which is the exact opposite of a Dusk Ball. It works when catching Pokemon during the day as well as places with lots of bright light sources.

*Red obtains 1 Dawn Ball*

They'll also cost 1000 poke if you need more!
RavingProductions Report | 10/13/2017 12:20 pm
RavingProductions
Enjoy your samples, Red! If you need more, they're gonna cost you a thousand Poke each!
RavingProductions Report | 10/13/2017 9:26 am
RavingProductions
THank you!

Here's a free sample... don't get used to it!

*Red obtains a heat ball!*

That's a brand new type of Pokeball specifically for Fire-type Pokemon only. And this here is an ice ball, for Ice-type Pokemon only!
RavingProductions Report | 10/12/2017 1:30 pm
RavingProductions
*bumps into Red* Oh, uh... hey Red! been a while!

sorry, I gotta move this cargo; it's filled with brand new Poke merchandise! biggrin

Just in case if they'll make 8th generation Pokemon, i'll be constructing new useful items! And yes, I still have MissingNo bombs from last time; Team Rocket just couldn't get enough, hehehehe!
RavingProductions Report | 09/29/2017 9:51 am
RavingProductions
Aw, dang it... I wanted to battle more of his Pokemon xp
RavingProductions Report | 09/28/2017 1:09 pm
RavingProductions
I bet you have more Pokemon than that, hehehehehe
RavingProductions Report | 09/27/2017 1:52 pm
RavingProductions
Fearow can also learn "Drill Run", which can help compensate its weakness against electric considering the move is ground type. So it has steel wing, pursuit, fly, and drill run.

And now, I finish this... Fearow, use Steel wing again!

*Fearow uses steel wing. It's super effective and it should finish off Sneasel*
RavingProductions Report | 09/26/2017 12:00 pm
RavingProductions
I know my Poke-knowledge well. Steel is strong against Ice. wink

Steel Wing has a 90% chance of hitting and a 10% chance of increasing the user's defense by one stage if the attack connects.

Okay, so your Sneasel does have a type advantage against my Spearow because it's a flying type. I always have Pokemon that learn all offensive moves: Moves that first match their types to deal more damage as well as moves that can hopefully compensate their type disadvantages---hidden power is always a wild card, although I will only use it if the Pokemon doesn't know a good number of moves that can counter its weaknesses, but it's based on luck because Hidden Power can be anything.

So in this case, to compensate its weakness against ice, I had Fearow learn Steel Wing. It's also strong against rock, which is normally weak against. If Fearow's hidden power was fighting type, it would deal quadruple damage to your Sneasel because of its ice and dark types, considering they're both weak against fighting. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Signature

... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...[/align:2c586a6973]

Pokemon World 2000

Pokerap

 
 
Knight in Overalls
Homesick Ness
Crybaby Lucas
NeoTeamRocket
Young Rocket Prince
iLawBoy
Triplet Trubble
Sage-of-Night
Wreathed Blue Flames
The Egg Empire
Snively the Great
PL2 Weegie
Just Have H0PE
Guardian of Time Silver
Lillikens
Chibi-MarMar
Lenni the Boo Hunter
Nata the Overlander

Main Account

Mario Bros. Accounts

Rival Silver(s) Account(s)

Triplet Accounts

Ness Account

Lucas Account

Dr. Nega Account

Snively Account

Hope Account

Silver the Hedgehog Account

GB Kristoph Gavin Account

OC: Lilly Account

OC: Chibi-MarMar Account

OC: Lenni Account

OC: Natalie Account