Last Login: 04/29/2015 12:32 pm
Location: The Center of the Mechanism
Occupation: Master of Mischief/Mistress of Madness
Salutations, Visitor. If this is your first time visiting my little corner of Wonderland, here are ten fun facts about my interests/me to get you started:
1. I love fantasy. Elves/Trolls/Goblins/Satyrs are favorites
2. I love mythology and identify with the Norse trickster, Loki
3. I collect and customize toys, my favorites being action figures and ball-jointed dolls (BJDs)
4. I love writing parodies and composing my own music
5. Roleplay is my automatic go-to for fun
6. World of Warcraft is my second go-to (Involving computers, that is), and ties in with roleplay
7. I draw. All the time. I am majoring in illustration
8. I am quite enthusiastic about the drawings/photos/music/videos/creations of others. Made something cool? SHOW ME!!!
9. My favorite cartoon is Beast Wars. Hands down. Do you like old 80s/90s/Early 2000s cartoons? TELL ME! (Gargoyles? Thundercats? Transformers? Roswell Conspiracies: Aliens, Myths and Legends? Animaniacs, anyone?)
10. My absolute dream job is to be a voiceover actor for tweens to teens action cartoons.
So there ya go. Ten random facts. Any of them interest you? Let's get typin'!
My Alternate Identity may or may not involve Avatar: The Legend of Korra Season 1.
I often dress my avatar in series of outfits that tell a story. It is male or female, wicked, innocent, or in between, elven or other (Very rarely is it human) according to my whims. Do not take it too seriously- it's not a representation of myself or my desires.
...Has a terrible sense of humor.
So, according to the anime eye quiz, I'm some sort of violet-gazed, mystery bishounen who speaks in riddles.
I'm probably the bad guy.