AboutHuman Name: Sahar Rashid
- Sahar watched Armenia being forced to a death march in one of the Syrian desserts. She felt sorry for the other nation to the point she at least guided her through in the shadows.
- She was married to Egypt back in the day, but their union ended up in a separation.
- Syria has a very strained relationship with Turkey, has problems with America and Israel. Despite her anger for the three, what she's feeling for them is nothing compared to the dislike she feels for France.
- Her anger for Israel is due to the fact he bombed her after accusing her of aiding Korea and taking her "heights" (Golan Heights).
- Her anger for France is deep rooted for the fact she is made to be a French Mandate. Hench her ability to speak French.
- Despite her anger for France, she is rather romantic. He rubbed off her more that she figured.
- She has multiple scars. Some of them are from the Siege of Ma'arra (Widespread cannibalism), 1860 Massacres and the famine during the World War 1, Six Day War, Yom Kippur War, Tadmon Prison Massacre, the Syrian Uprising, and the Hama Massacre.
- Sahar has an important role and influence over Lebanon.
- Despite some people claim her to be a terrorist, she's rather friendly and genuine.