If you wanna know more about me,
add me and pm me questions.
I'll answer what I want to answer.
Here are some hints:
- I am a boy
- I'm 20 years old, deal with it.
- I'm straight
- no I'm not rich so don't ask.
- If I want donate something, I'll gift it to whoever I want
- beggars can't be choosers, so If I send you something useless, don't complain, at least I was nice enough to even think about you
- Read my status, you'll learn quick if I'm having a good day or not.
- Warning: Bad Day = not really in the mood to talk...if I snap at you, just deal with it. if you can't, just leave me the hell alone.
- Good Day = I'll play along and be nice until you get on my nerves.
Yeah, your other computer had more severe problems than that if it died. A corrupted downloaded file doesn't trash your computer, it just means you can't open it. I've had many corrupted/interrupted files through the years and that has never happened.
Though IE is just a security threat all around.