Yo! With what little information you might have on me, I've taken note on that and added some stuff. It might be useless little quirks, but whatever helps.
Hair: I have what I like to call 'California hair'.
Height: about 5'7"
Likes: Lions, drawing, my iPod (Kova), my handi (Kay), Kingdom Hearts, scented candles, Pirates of the Caribbean, 40's movies, Eddie Izzard, Finnish music, fencing, German music, Hip-hop, the word 'scheiße', orchestral versions of any song, listening to bands no one has heard of, and the newly discovered love, SURFING!!!!!!
Dislikes: Cat scratching on door at night, reality TV shows, chocolate ice cream, misquitoes, camping, snobs, and the newly discovered hate, JELLYFISH!!! DX
Lucky Numbers: 4 13
Colour: never go wrong with blue, silver (my current favorite)... I find I like blacks and whites
Food: chips, Ramune, orange juice, soy milk, mints, strawberries, mint tea
Hobbies: cooking, day dreaming (not at the same time), learning to play the guitar, speaking random german!
- I like naming inanimate objects
- You'd never guess it, but I can be pretty deep sometimes.
- I usually listen to a song over and over and over and over and over and over until I'm absoloutely sick of it.
- I try to have a different hair style almost every day.
- I make fun of blondes all the time.
- Hypocracy is one of my many gifts.
- I have over 2000 songs on my iPod.
- I've only heard half of them.
- my iPod is set to German instead of English.
- I have Renee Zellweger's eyes
- My unlce has a pet wolf, apparently
- I have the strangest parents on the face of the earth
- Piercings are WAY better than tatoos.
-Shostakovich's Symphony no. 5 finale opus 47 and all that good stuff is a blast to play! I must say, he and Alfred Reed are my favorite composers.
- I've had a few of these moments
My hero! right there!
-My Hero =
-My heroes =
I had to say heroes; they're all cool!
AIN'T HE CUUUTE?!?!?!