I'm not the best at writing about myself, so I'm just going to go with random statements and you can draw your own conclusions.
- My username is Sweet n Leo. I have previously been called White Leo, Mister Leo, The Amazing Leo (and some others that I cannot remember). Sweet n Leo used to be my name before I changed it to Mister Leo, but after a while I changed it back (it was at least a year or so).
The name Leo comes from Charmed. I loved the TV show and so when I first joined my first real name (not counting the random gibberish one I started with) had Leo in it.
You can call me Leo. I prefer it as it sounds less formal.
- I'm a proud kiwi (New Zealander) and have been all my life. I would love to travel one day, but for now I'm here in Wellington working. I work for a company in the city doing web development things (mostly design but there's development involved as well).
- I'm a complete pokénerd and have been since I was around about 10-11 years old. My first game was Blue (which I still have) on my GameBoy Pocket (it was green).
Recently I bought the series on DVD (Seasons 1 to 6) so my pokenerdness has not died at all.
(I'm also excited because I caught my first shiny recently! It only took 13 years of playing [it's a shiny Zubat, green Zubat/Golbat/Crobat is awesome]).
- I love reading, both books in hand and on my phone (kindle and fanfiction). Bookwise I like things like Harry Potter, A Series of Unfortunate Events, His Dark Materials (and many more).
I've gotten hooked on AO3 and FanFiction.net (although I'm going off the latter due to policy enforcement).
- I was a fan of Glee. I'll still hold some fondness for it, but I've moved on. I'm always thankful for what it did, for all its faults it did put two gay couples in view. The fact that they have some crappy writing did kill it all, but the point was still made.
Finn will always be a douche though.
- I was introduced to Gaia back in 2005 by a friend on Dark Ages (a type of MMORPG). Took me a while to get into it, but I got into it completely. Was an active member for years, and then became a moderator (first Site then Global). Stepped down in 2010 and moved on to other things.
I've been on a hiatus for a while, just fell out of interest with the website.
- I love avi art! I just love it. I don't know why, but I do. I need to collect some more. I will never say no to avi art
- I'm a web developer in real life, and like to build things as a hobby. Unfortunately though I'm bad at sticking to things I'm building, hence the long development time of anything. That and my flaky home internet sucking.
Currently I am working on a project, because I need something to do and it is slightly Gaia related. It's for a guild on Gaia, although I've spent lots of time flaking on them.
- I do use my ignore list to ignore people I feel aren't worth dealing with.
Sorry if you made it, but it generally means I consider you too idiotic to be bothred with. I have a limited amount of time on this planet, so I choose to not deal with idiots.
Feel free to ignore me back if you wish. I believe that if someone irks me, I shouldn't have to deal with them. My life isn't long enough to suffer fools. You have that right as well (and I believe this site would be better if more took that approach).
I've pretty much run out of ideas here, so if you have a question for me, stick it in my profile comments.