Thanks. Nana is pissed off about it, but like seriously?
But it's all happening while my cousin got sick, and Dad had another stroke just after having surgery, and she keeps telling me I should have waited til the middle of October.
Problem though, something could and most likely would that would make her mad then.
Dad could have a stroke at anytime, and I can't just not push myself forward because someone is sick. And if that's the case, then do they even want better for me?
And chances of this apartment beong there next month? Where else am I going to find an apartment under $400 and on my credit?