Remind me to update my interests.
[size=9]The [b]90 Things[/b] [size=18]NOT TO DO[/size] in [b]school[/b]
1. I am not allowed to shout, "Mr. Horne is a horny toad." when we are watching videos on the developing teenage body in P.E.
2. I am not allowed to chase Chad Smith around the Science labs in search of his "pot 'o gold."
3. My Science Research Project is not to be called. "What to do with a leprauchan on steriods."
4. I may not call the Thomas House the 'Queer House.' I also am not allowed to tell them that they are "gay in the wrong way."
5. I may not consult my Magic-8 ball every time I have to answer a question in class.
6. I will not leave shampoo on Mr. Greene's (A.K.A Greasy) desk with instructions on how to wash his hair.
7. Mitch Blaise is not my "brotha from anotha motha." I don't have a brother, for that fact. I must remember that.
8. Chris Harrington is not my "sista from anotha mista." I must remember that he is not a girl, even though he resembles one.
9. Mick Harper and Emma Lee Maines are not "blonde bimbos."
10. "Like a cow in the springtime" is not an acceptable phrase to call Miss. Thorton when she is mad. That just gets her madder.
11. I will not sceam "Everybody get down!" in the middle of a crowded area just to see what happens.
12. Jon is not going to eat me. I must remember that.
13. The carpark is out of bounds for a reason. I must not tell the first years there is a party done there. Especially when there isn't.
14. I will not draw a picture of my sexy Italian teacher on my desk in white-out.
15. I will not go up to people and say, "Give me a hug!" while farting.
16. I will not sing, "The Roof is on Fire" whenever the fire alarm goes off.
17. Telling Mr. Worthington he needs to go to his "Happy Place" is a really bad idea.
18. I am not "bringing sexy back." I must stop saying that I am.
19. Reciting my teachers love-lives to the class is not homework.
20. When my maths teacher asks me to answer an equation, I must not say, "WTF?"
21. Barney the Dinosaur did not give me HIV. I do not have HIV.
22. Mr. Jones is not my "b***h."
23. He is not my "mini-me" either.
24. When learning sex ed in Health class, it is not acceptable to say "Virignity like bubble; one p***k, all gone."
25. "Don't trust Me" by 30H! is not a good song to sing over the P.A. speakers.
26. I am not allowed to send my ugliest man teacher a Valentine's Day card. Or the best-looking teacher. That is wrong.
27. "Wowza, I just made a mess of my trousers" is not allowed to be shouted into the boy's bathroom. I shouldn't be going any where near the boy's bathroom.
28. When I am asked to do a practical asrt assignment, I am not allowed to hand in a big ball of cheese and claim it to be a piece of the moon. That is not art. That is stupid.
29. I must not go around telling everyone that "Charlie sleeps with a wet dog" just because he smells like one.
30. Bringing a mouse to school and then setting it free in a classroom will only cause heart attacks. I must not do that. (Where on earth did you get that mouse, Jacara)?
31. I am not to yell out "wanker" during the Headmaster's speeches.
32. My geography teacher is not a "googly-eyed lazy-bum retarded fish-head." I am not allowed to call her that.
33. I may not call my best friend my "white slut."
34. I am not allowed to go up to random people, slap them and declare them my "b***h."
35. I may not refer to Massie Geller and her little followers (a.k.a Resident Bitches of Year Eleven) as "Children of the Korn."
36. I am not 'Bloody Mary.' I must stop telling people that I am. It only scares them.
37. I am not to call Tia Tamos "piggy."
38. Nor may I encourage her to diet, just to see if she cries.
39. I am not allowed to refer to my maths teacher as "pops" just because he is old.
40. There is no such thing as the "Ugly Diesease." I may not tell people that they
Aspire to inspire before you expire.
Help this cat on his quest for World Domination!
Posts per Day: 0.83
Total Posts: 1816
You currently have zero playlists!