A little bit about me
Oh looky, a new About Me section! It's about time I edited this ancient relic from 2010.
Hello, I am Special Monster, but everyone can call me Special. I'm just going to make a list of random facts about me so you can better get to know what I'm all about. If you want to get to know me more, feel free to send a PM or comment on my profile.
- First off, I'm actually a guy. I realize that having a female avi and acting very feminine confuses people, but I can assure you that I am 100% male.
- My username used to be Special_Girl, but I changed it due to the confusion related to the above point.
- I live in British Columbia, Canada. I love living here and love my country.
- I was born on August 9th, 1991.
- I'm bisexual. I feel attraction to both genders, but in different ways. Coming out to my family was probably one of the awkwardest, but most comforting, moments of my life.
- I love pop/dance music and that's mostly what I listen to, although sometimes I enjoy a good ballad, some R&B, or something else. My favourite artists are probably Kylie Minogue, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Aqua, and Beyonce.
Kylie Minogue. I know this is covered by the previous point, but I feel obligated to express my undying love for her and her music.
- I love to play video games. I mostly stick to PC gaming, but I also enjoy any Nintendo games on their consoles or handhelds, as well as the occasional Playstation game.
- I love all kinds of TV shows and movies from comedy to drama etc, but can't stand horror.
- I am obsessed with YouTube and am subscribed to a couple dozen amazing YouTubers.
- I read fantasy novels frequently. I particularly like the Forgotten Realms books and A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones).
- I like to write fiction and occasionally RP, although I find it difficult to complete any writing I start and am not easily motivated.
- I'm incredibly shy (in real life) and consider myself socially-inept. Thank god for the Internet.
- I'm an intelligent nerd. I tend to do well in school/university and enjoy learning. If I was paid to attend university, I probably would until retirement. I know, I'm weird.
- I'm currently going for a Bachelors of Arts with a major in History and a minor in Creative Writing.
- I have no career aspirations and a general lack of goals in life, which is making it troubling to decide my future.
- I generally hate writing About Me sections because I feel like I can never think of anything to say.
If you have any suggestions for what else I can include, feel free to tell me.
Please do not send me random friend requests! I like to get to know people before befriending them, so just talk to me a bit first.