About

“It is in vain to say human beings ought to be satisfied with tranquillity: they must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it. Millions are condemned to a stiller doom than mine, and millions are in silent revolt against their lot. Nobody knows how many rebellions besides political rebellions ferment in the masses of life which people earth. Women are supposed to be very calm generally: but women feel just as men feel; they need exercise for their faculties, and a field for their efforts, as much as their brothers do; they suffer from too rigid a restraint, to absolute a stagnation, precisely as men would suffer; and it is narrow-minded in their more privileged fellow-creatures to say that they ought to confine themselves to making puddings and knitting stockings, to playing on the piano and embroidering bags. It is thoughtless to condemn them, or laugh at them, if they seek to do more or learn more than custom has pronounced necessary for their sex.”
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
*****************************************************
I know where my towel is.

I am not incredibly active here anymore, but I just found out that my sister-- who is ten years my junior-- just joined! Which simultaneously made me feel INCREDIBLY OLD, and also that I absolutely MUST come out of my self-imposed hiatus! HALOOOOO, GAIA! I HAVE RETURNED! OR WHATEVER!

I'm a grownup (sorta) who is an actor, musician, and model in NYC. That means I am, for all intents and purposes, unemployed pretty much of the time. I spend most of my time waiting to be seen at auditions, modeling for free just to keep my portfolio fresh, and playing guitar in the subway system so I can afford to eat (mostly pizza). But I'm cool with it.

Jane Eyre and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy tie as my favorite books. Outlaw Star is my favorite anime. Hair is my favorite musical. I have ten bazillion favorite musicians (yea, I know). I am working on a chiptune project with this one nerdcore rapper, so stay tuned. Also, I have an album on Spotify, iTunes, and Amazon, so PM me if you wanna know what it is. smilies/icon_wink.gif On a side note, I am getting married sometime to this really nifty human being I met over six years ago, and who is a rocket scientist AND an amazing painter. Yea, I know, I hit the jackpot. Sorry not sorry? In other news, I really really love sweets, especially ice creams, gelato, that sort of thing. I am easily bribed with promises of sweets and hugs. I love people, and I am pretty easy-going, but I am easily bored with folks who confuse debate with argument, and I don't do well with hypocrisy. Just a head's up, ya know? Other than that, HIGH FIVE!

Let's be friends.

And happy.

And respectful.

'Kay?

COOL BEANS! HUGS! <3

xo,
-SDK

*****************************************************
"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix, angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night, who poverty and tatters and hollow-eyed and high sat up smoking in the supernatural darkness of cold water flats, floating across the tops of cities contemplating jazz, who bared their brains to Heaven under the El and saw Mohammedan angels staggering on tenement roofs illuminated, who passed through universities with radiant cool eyes
hallucinating Arkansas and Blake-light tragedy among the scholars of war...."
-lyrics from Howl
by Allen Ginsberg (1926-1997)

**************************************************************************************
“Build a house?" exclaimed John.

"For the Wendy," said Curly.

"For Wendy?" John said, aghast. "Why, she is only a girl!"

"That," explained Curly, "is why we are her servants.”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Friends

Viewing 12 of 80 friends

Journal

The Jocularly Pragmatic Badger Strikes Again

In ten seconds, there is a 95% probability that my strength will give out. Trust in me and that 5%.

This is where I rant and rave and speak of cool and deliciously awsome things that my life most likely does not include. I may jabber about my amazingly amazing boyfriend and how much I miss him, or perhaps contimplate my low grade in Theory class...


Comments

Viewing 10 of 20 comments.

Izzy Shae

Report | 04/10/2013 6:14 pm

Izzy Shae

Added blaugh Its been a while but bumping back around gaia. Need to revamp the avi though >.< it's been too long since i changed it. Miss you Kaze!
icereich_

Report | 04/07/2013 5:02 pm

icereich_

c: <3
RainbowMerve

Report | 12/06/2010 8:45 am

RainbowMerve

Hi What´s up?
The Kuran Princess

Report | 01/18/2010 5:58 am

The Kuran Princess

You're welcome ^o^
The Kuran Princess

Report | 01/14/2010 2:05 pm

The Kuran Princess

I saw your art on going postal, It's really nice.
Effie the White

Report | 01/06/2010 8:59 pm

Effie the White

Thank you!
Operation Desert Storm

Report | 01/06/2010 1:36 pm

Operation Desert Storm

Thank you whee
Missing Mystery Phantom

Report | 12/06/2009 10:25 am

Missing Mystery Phantom

hope* u win *
Missing Mystery Phantom

Report | 12/06/2009 10:25 am

Missing Mystery Phantom

i love the story u posted in the forums hoe u win !
Izzy Shae

Report | 11/14/2009 11:40 pm

Izzy Shae

seracilla's pendant (check the cash shop for correct spelling. n.n;;; i fail) and yes we did. with you!

Signature

~ Now that I've dropped out, why is life dreary dreary? Answer my weary query Timothy Leary dearie. ~

Be your own hero.

For new music, listen to: www.myspace.com/catgreenfield